Equality ?

singhbj singh

I have never seen a female offering her seat to a male.

I have never seen a girl opening doors for a guy.

No girl has paid my shopping bill.

Do all manners belong to men ?

Source - Fb Sikhmilan quotes

And in the improbable event that a ship begins to sink or a house is burning to the ground, for some messed up reason the women get to leave first with the kids whilst those of us with penises have to stay and die, lol.

And in the improbable event that a ship begins to sink or a house is burning to the ground, for some messed up reason the women get to leave first with the kids whilst those of us with penises have to stay and die, lol.

The children should go first along with any parent that is capable of looking after them whether it is the father or mother. If I was in that situation, I’d be willing to give up my life for others, especially for the children.

But if you are afraid of being left behind because you have a p*nis, then chop it off xD then you can convince others you’re a woman by saying ‘look, I’m a woman D:’ lol xD (I’m joking btw)

The children should go first along with any parent that is capable of looking after them whether it is the father or mother. If I was in that situation, I’d be willing to give up my life for others, especially for the children.

But if you are afraid of being left behind because you have a p*nis, then chop it off xD then you can convince others you’re a woman by saying ‘look, I’m a woman D:’ lol xD (I’m joking btw)

Lol

Even if they were somehow convinced by my so-called 'v4gina' (that word is banned?!), streaked with blood and gore, the beard and the chest hair would present an equally formidable obstacle.

You know, when I first joined this forum I never expected that I'd some day be talking about penectomies and hypothetical lady parts.