Another Victim

Big_Tera

Tbh, many "Sikh" girls these days just don't have any knowledge. This issue of Muslims running off with/marrying/converting Sikh girls began 30 years ago. The fact that It still goes on today shows how weak Sikh qaum has become.

hey welcome to this forum.

I agree with what u said but dw sikhs will rise once again and we arent that weak trust me. These girls do get a good beating if they are doing the wrong thing and paki groomers do get a good bashing too.

hey welcome to this forum.

I agree with what u said but dw sikhs will rise once again and we arent that weak trust me. These girls do get a good beating if they are doing the wrong thing and paki groomers do get a good bashing too.

Thanks for the welcome. I live in the USA, at my university a coupe of Sikh girls attend the Muslim Student Association meetings (there are many girls there, usually more girls show up there than guys) and I know of one who converted and married a paki guy, the thing that struck me was that her family didn't mind her converting.

Overall the relations with Muslims here are good, I didn't know it was such a huge problem with them and Sikhs in the UK until the last few months. This forum makes it seem like an extremely dire situation in England, is it really THAT bad??

Thanks for the welcome. I live in the USA, at my university a coupe of Sikh girls attend the Muslim Student Association meetings (there are many girls there, usually more girls show up there than guys) and I know of one who converted and married a paki guy, the thing that struck me was that her family didn't mind her converting.

Overall the relations with Muslims here are good, I didn't know it was such a huge problem with them and Sikhs in the UK until the last few months. This forum makes it seem like an extremely dire situation in England, is it really THAT bad??

o its u PP02. U knw what just get lost man, no one here is converting to islam. Stop making fake accounts its so sad as i thought u were genuine. MY mistake :(

There isnt really much problems, the brother here was just highlighting an isolated case. I can assure u sikhs are ready to smash up anyone who messes with their sis or daughter. And dw mr firstace u wish that sikh girls converted ;) many mirpuri girls going out with sikh bois in uk rest assured. thats my promise to u.

o its u PP02. U knw what just get lost man, no one here is converting to islam. Stop making fake accounts its so sad as i thought u were genuine. MY mistake :(

There isnt really much problems, the brother here was just highlighting an isolated case. I can assure u sikhs are ready to smash up anyone who messes with their sis or daughter. And dw mr firstace u wish that sikh girls converted ;) many mirpuri girls going out with sikh bois in uk rest assured. thats my promise to u.

<banned word filter activated> man! I want to go to London this winter, you guys make it seem like wars are going on over there. That's why I'm asking you. It can't be as bad as everyone is saying right?

Like are Sikhs actually targeted by Muslims? I saw on the news recently about "no go zones" in UK for non muslims. That can't be true.

<banned word filter activated> man! I want to go to London this winter, you guys make it seem like wars are going on over there. That's why I'm asking you. It can't be as bad as everyone is saying right?

Like are Sikhs actually targeted by Muslims? I saw on the news recently about "no go zones" in UK for non muslims. That can't be true.

if u come to london i suggest u meet me so we can talk about ur behaviour on here which is filthy. And no it aint bad as long as u show some respect but the way u act u wont last long on the streets.

No sikhs arent targted just a few punjabi girls are. ND again i assure u if anyone touches 1 they get dealt with properly. The no go zones are in bengali and paki enclaves for ppl who drink etc. But even those ppl are a few saddos. I suggest u come and meet me i will show u a few lahori and mirpuri girls who are treated wel by sikh men as pakistani men dont treat them well.

if u come to london i suggest u meet me so we can talk about ur behaviour on here which is filthy. And no it aint bad as long as u show some respect but the way u act u wont last long on the streets.

No sikhs arent targted just a few punjabi girls are. ND again i assure u if anyone touches 1 they get dealt with properly. The no go zones are in bengali and paki enclaves for ppl who drink etc. But even those ppl are a few saddos. I suggest u come and meet me i will show u a few lahori and mirpuri girls who are treated wel by sikh men as pakistani men dont treat them well.

Dude, this is my first time posting on this forum. I don't even know who those other users are. Sorry if my comment made it seem like I support Pakis grooming Sikh girls. And lol I don't want to see those paki hoes either.