Sikh Clash With Police London

sikhstudent99

Blocking roads,closing shops, striking is not the solution of anything. Why we making other people suffering. Some of them hv only source of Income to feed their families, someone hv to go hospital in emergency. Sikhs are saviors. If we hv issues with govt we can strike in park etc. Not by blocking roads and closing shops forcefully.

Peacefull protests by educating the public about the issje will win support of ppl

Not making there lives harder

Protests just aren't the true way of the Khalsa. Jugraj Singh acknowledges that it doesn't do anything to waste time like that.

The true Khalsa way won't work in this day and age unless you want to be locked up in prison for your entire life. I agree with Jugraj Singh, in terms of protests not achieving anything of worth. However, what they do cause is raising awareness that would otherwise be non-existent if everyone stayed at home.

Like it or not, we live in a world that is obsessed with surface gloss and less about actual substance. Protests may ultimately be meaningless in affecting change, but, for PR purposes I guess, are invaluable.

Guest Jacfsing2

There are still other alternatives like running for politics or something, (they seem to have lots of influence), or I don't know simply just avenging Guru Sahib and move on? We could still have guards at the Gurdwara to at least make people think twice of doing the same thing again.

The true Khalsa way won't work in this day and age unless you want to be locked up in prison for your entire life. I agree with Jugraj Singh, in terms of protests not achieving anything of worth. However, what they do cause is raising awareness that would otherwise be non-existent if everyone stayed at home.

Like it or not, we live in a world that is obsessed with surface gloss and less about actual substance. Protests may ultimately be meaningless in affecting change, but, for PR purposes I guess, are invaluable.