Think Before Ordering Food At Nathan's

singhbj singh

<banned word filter activated> are you saying .. This isn't an English class and none of us needs to read an essay .. I think at this point you might wana do double ardaas for me. One asking guru sahib to make me a better Sikh and a mahapurush like you.. second to get me better grammar skills..

Obviously everything happens with gurus plan but I'm not sure how making a Sikh feel like <banned word filter activated> is adding value to it..

I'm glad as this Sikh looks in his 20s imagine this would've happened to a Sikh in his teens It would've totally killed his confidence and public skills

I will try, because I do care for everyone, but in all honesty, I don't think any amount of prayer and ardas is going to bring your grammar / English comprehension / intellectual reasoning skills up to any acceptable level. When you start off at such a low level it really isn't reasonable to expect miracles.

But yeah, of course I'll do that for you brother. You're not an evil criminal etc, you too deserve the chance to be able to do some critical thinking.