Punjab Is Now Clearly A Fascist State

khalsaman1

Nah, I think it's Waheguru's way of trying to show us the stupidity and consequences of letting casteism dictate 'Sikh politics' myself.

For the record, I do not belong to the caste which you are referring too.

What does Badal's caste have to do with anything? It's the same caste which Sant Jarnail Singh Ji belonged to.

For the record, I do not belong to the caste which you are referring too.

What does Badal's caste have to do with anything? It's the same caste which Sant Jarnail Singh Ji belonged to.

But sant ji didn't base any 'political career' out of pandering to masses of his own caste for a selfish, financially driven agenda like Badal.

I've said before, Badal is propped up by people who affiliate to him along caste lines. He has turned the Akali Dal and SGPC into a manifestation of that. Sant ji was ultimately loyal to Sikhi - Badal is loyal to himself and his casteist click or anyone who can further their agenda.

How can you compare the two? One is an ugly, sneaky, money hungry coward the other went beyond all that and made the ultimate sacrifice. That is like comparing a noble man to a rat.

Guest Jacfsing2

Someone ought to investigate their family tree to find out if they are related to these two PRETS as in bhoots! I hope they are still burning in hell-fires of the worst kinds.

Are you talking about Aurangzeb or the bhoots?

But sant ji didn't base any 'political career' out of pandering to masses of his own caste for a selfish, financially driven agenda like Badal.

I've said before, Badal is propped up by people who affiliate to him along caste lines. He has turned the Akali Dal and SGPC into a manifestation of that. Sant ji was ultimately loyal to Sikhi - Badal is loyal to himself and his casteist click or anyone who can further their agenda.

How can you compare the two? One is an ugly, sneaky, money hungry coward the other went beyond all that and made the ultimate sacrifice. That is like comparing a noble man to a rat.

I'm not comparing them at all.

What is the "Jatt" population of punjab sikhs? Just curious. I'd imagine they make up more than half quite easily.

One thing I will say is that the majority of gurdwara violence abroad (such as here in Canada) is a result of backwards pendu thinking of this caste.

Guest Jacfsing2

Both! Aurangzeb and Zakhria must have become bhoot prets by now and burning in hell-fires of the worst kind, in my opinion.

I highly doubt that is what's going on. (I've had 8.4 million lives before this and maybe I've done lots of bad things in those lives).

I'm not comparing them at all.

What is the "Jatt" population of punjab sikhs? Just curious. I'd imagine they make up more than half quite easily.

One thing I will say is that the majority of gurdwara violence abroad (such as here in Canada) is a result of backwards pendu thinking of this caste.

Look, it's not all jatts, but that enough of them are loyal to Badal to keep him in power. Plenty hate his guts.

But again, we have to face up to where his core support in Panjab comes from and not be in denial about it. At least that way we'll know who to target to try and weaken his position.