Human Evolution

ramghariasingh

Guest Jacfsing2

On the fence on this.

If we came from Bandhars, over hundreds of thousands of years, why have we not seen them progressively evolve into humans?

I think we came from other hominids, (in the area of science); however, to answer your question evolution is based on climate change, natural selection, and pure out survival of the fittest, (add all that with some of Vaheguru Ji assisting the process). It's why there are different types of people with different skin colors and eating habits.

I think we came from other hominids, (in the area of science); however, to answer your question evolution is based on climate change, natural selection, and pure out survival of the fittest, (add all that with some of Vaheguru Ji assisting the process). It's why there are different types of people with different skin colors and eating habits.

thanks, so are these great apes extinct? if not my question stands..

Guest Jacfsing2

thanks, so are these great apes extinct? if not my question stands..

The ones we evolved from are extinct; however, the other great apes that weren't hominids evolved into something else, (classic monkeys that we see today that have tails), in their natural form from 1000s of years ago we won't notice them because Humans and all other monkeys evolved at a relatively quick rate due to being able to have movable thumbs. (I apologize if I can't answer the question, it's the best I got and I'd rather not mislead you).