Need Advice

Guest Anonymous

Age is only a number. True Love is not. If he is getting married this year then it appears he only wants to use you as a side dish. You have indicated you held hands, kissed, hugged what do you think that is not a relationship. Someone is going to get hurt like a heart.

Guest Jacfsing2

Well now we are in a relationship and he's my boyfriend. We have a 8-9 year age difference he's much older then me, but I love him. Im not sure if he feels the same though. He made it clear that we aren't going to get married because Im too young for him. He said we can still enjoy each others company until he gets married this year.

Your being a bit immature the whole situation has to be based on both parties with the same ideas, (please don't believe in all that Bollywood/Hollywood love stories). The age is less of a problem than you wasting your time trying to get the guy to like you if he has no intent on marrying you.

Guest Jacfsing2

At the very least put yourselves in his fiances shoes.

How would you like it if your future husband was "involved" with some younger girl?

They should have the right to know, (the same if the girl was 9 years or whatnot older than the victim), he could end up cheating on his wife.