Be Careful, Be Safe.

simran345

I saw 3 women of similar situation in our neighbourhood this morning, who were standing next to a parked car. At first I thought it was their car, but soon as I went outside and started looking at them, they moved away and carried on walking.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1236859443008883&id=914482778579886&ref=bookmarks

Guest Jacfsing2

They must be gypsies. Lucky the Singh came there in time.

Aren't Gypsies suppose to be some group that claims to always be discriminated against, (from what I heard, they seem to just go place to place without a country).

Guest Jacfsing2

That's what I thought when I saw them in our neighbourhood. Every country has their own type of gypsies.

Apparently somebody commented on FB that they were trying to do black magic to the girl.

I honestly don't know much about them other than they go place to place. The black magic thing sounds bogus, since it was clearly near the Gurdwara.

Some muslim guys have commented on the video on fb and said the romanian gypo scum have been stealing from mosques in Blackburn. A very good reason to leave the EU.

I have been told by Pakistanis that these gypsies hustle them a lot too. Every ramadan they arrive in groups, they stand outside mosques where they start begging. During the month of ramadan Muslims feel generous and are encouraged to give money to poor. After the gyps finish begging, they leave in their cars.

One shoukd be careful especially women. If you look at that video look how skillfully those two gypsy women got close to that woman