Who Is This Singh?

Ranjeet01

Let me put my points in bullet order:

1) The BBC, time and time again, have been shown to totally disregard the existence of Sikhs in the UK, i.e people that pay for the BBC's existence with our licence fee.

2) With regards to international news from Punjab, they only employ Indian journalists from Bombay who naturally only write or broadcast news about their version of 'India'.

3) We, the Sikhs, have been trying to expose the BBC for a long while now.

4) In my opinion, looking closely at that 'silent man with a turban' constantly in BBC discussion programme audiences, he comes across as a man who does not normally wear a pagh but, like that man in the BNP election broadcasts, has had a pagh haphazardly tied on him in order to give the impression that he is a 'Sikh' thus the audience reflects all cultures.

5) If this is true, then the BBC have behaved in exactly the same way as the BNP and they truly need to be exposed.

6) Thus, it is now imperative that the man in the audience is tracked down by the UK Sikh community at large and the truth, one way or another, revealed.

7) Potentially, if my gut feeling is right, this thing could be big enough to bring down the BBC. It would be a very very serious matter.

8) Track that man down.

7) Potentially, if my gut feeling is right, this thing could be big enough to bring down the BBC. It would be a very very serious matter.

8) Track that man down.

The BBC's morbid obsession with inclusiveness and token minorities is one of the most poorly kept secrets around Jagsaw. I'm not sure an audience plant in a Pagh will succeed in encompassing the downfall of the BBC, when the exposure of its horrific culture of sexual abuse couldn't even achieve this.

It's going to be around for some time yet.

• 6 months later...