Sign in to follow this  
13Mirch

Traitors in the Panth

Some exceptional excerpts from a rare interview with Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Manochahl (BTFK):-

Q. Is there any hope of the militants joining Akali leaders?

A. Frankly Akali Dal leaders are irrelevant and most of them want the militants to be exterminated. Those who speak for us, do it only out of for fear of the bullet.

Q. But Simranjit Singh Mann has been speaking for the militants.

A. Mann is mentally bankrupt and keeps contradicting himself, which could be due to his torture in jail. I have met him and I have been disappointed. His bankruptcy is indicated by the people in his group. One of them sells opium and another used to refer to Sant Bhindranwale as a Chambal dacoit and Congress(I) agent. Yet Mann claims to uphold the ideals of Sant Bhindranwale. He thinks no end of himself just because he spent four years in jail.

Read more at:

https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/from-the-killing-fields/

• Like 1

The Taksal chief Dhumma has given full support to the Badal Dal as have the Nihang Chiefs. Dhumma has evwn called for Sikhs to do a daily Ardaas for Badals election victory. Do these add to the traitor list?

23 minutes ago, lsingh said:

The Taksal chief Dhumma has given full support to the Badal Dal as have the Nihang Chiefs. Dhumma has evwn called for Sikhs to do a daily Ardaas for Badals election victory. Do these add to the traitor list?

since when has Dhumma spoken for anyone apart from himself , he is a pretender who does not care for the reputation of the taksal tying the honour of the Taksal to his own kartoots ? Guru Pita ji told us to be responsible for ourselves to not look outside for responsible parties , we are all individually and jointly responsible for the state of affairs 

dadai dos na deoo kisai dos karamaa aapaniaa, jo mai keeaa so mai paeeiaa dos n dijai avar jana.

similarly the others who show their true colours we know to distance ourselves from , Anurag Singh has just posted evidence that the SGPC has received Some of the confiscated Sikh library manuscripts and has been selling them instead of letting sangat know they have been returned .

Now the sikh rehit maryada as published by SGPC is under fire 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• even muslims talk of ab hiyat - amrit , mukhti- salvation, satya- hakikat  .... this muppet conned himself into a faith that believes in throwing stones at pillars , touching meteors , doing prayer on particular days at particular places  are worth more ... sikhi is simple every day is equally blessed , every moment you remember Akal Purakh is superfortunate .. What happens if he starts doing Allah hu and feel his dasam dwar activate will he drop islam ? honestly not learning your own faith properly is the main reason people are convinced by silly arguments to leave sikhi
    • VJKK VJKF Bibi ji, I learnt from Bhai Manvir Singh ji's Katha a short but powerful teaching: There are 3 answers to an Ardaas, Yes - Put (son) you can have what you wanted Not yet - Son your not ready yet for example a little kid may want a laptop but he's not old enough to use it. Sometimes we're not able to see what's blocking us to progress And Finally No, I have something better - Guru Sahib really surprises us but we need to trust . This may mean that we don't get want we intended for but something better whether that be physical or even spiritual like the gift of Santokh.
    • try to steer clear of hate , anger, jealousy because they will hurt you more than anyone else involved , your forever partner awaits you , the shaheed singhs know what Guru ji knows so don't feel that way , they know you are cleanhearted  just carry on . Stay in Chardikala , no ever happens for zero reasons we just have to weather the storm . Satgur aeiyo sharan tuhari , mile sukh naam har sobha chinta lehe humari .
    • Thank u pen ji for your response, I actually remember following your posts and looking up to u when I was in my teens. I started reading brahm kavach for a bit but after a few weeks of reading it I got sent divorce papers - it kinda made me scared incase I was making a mistake or upsetting the shaheed singhs. Waheguru ji has blessed me with sukhmani sahib and I'm trying to incorporate naam abhiyas.  Pen ji, I try explaining to myself that maybe it wasn't meant to be etc but then my mind fires back and says waheguru ji blessed us during our anand karaj... you wouldn't take amrit and then later turn around and say maybe it wasn't meant to be for me and bhang it..... The crazy thing is my husband used to teach me our laavan are extremely holy just like an amrit sanchaar.  I've always imagined my marriage as a triangle waheguru ji at the top and us at the bottom corners, he is all powerful and can save us. Like I can't imagine anyone else because guru gobind Singh jis bachan of not to think about anyone but your spouse begins to haunt me. I remember during the first laav my husband kinda froze in between the parkarma, the other 3 were perfect. My mind begins saying to me that maybe that was symbolic of our first year in marriage being a struggle but we can get through it.  I sound crazy don't I 😥 I can't get myself to hate my hubby hence I've resulted to saying maybe there was something wrong me because if something is good nobody wants to get rid of it  Please give ur blessings in the roop of the sangat. May kalgidhar pita ji put his Singh on the right path and bless his daughter with enough wisdom so we have a happy ghrist jeevan please 

Important Information

Terms of Use