GUPT FAUJ

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

i jus have question

can shaheeds be in white cloths? cuz i heard it long ago, some one saw shaheeds aroud the farm(they saw this many times. not jus one person seen um, but few of them have, while tehy used to chek up on the crops etc). they were wearing white cloths, white dahhra, white pugg. when eva this happend, it used to be amrit vela.

im sorta confused. after coming here, i had let go of these things but as im growin up and learning more and more bout sikhi, im gettin so confused whic is right t hing and whic is wrong/whic is true which is false! :D

and i am reading bahi sahib bhai Randeer singh ji's Jail Chithiya. and im like :D worthy.gif

the other book.."An-dithi duniya" ...i get chillz readin it. (did't finsh anyof them yet, but for real jail chiya i can't stop reading its so addictive)

oh waheguru

anyhow

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teacher Sahib.. Master Ji more like it.

I cant tell you that becasue the person with the paper with that information is Gupt.

But since im a Nice person, i thought i'd make it easier for you, Get Mahan Kosh, (u can do this, but if you aint got a copy, go to sikhawareness.com, and there is a downloadble copy in the download section).

Go to page 414. First Column, Right at the bottom.

if you can, get a punjabi to english dictionary, if you need it, and put up a translation of the word. I would do it, but busy.

I think 1 week should be enough time.