GUPT FAUJ

Wjkk wjkf

A gupt faug is a army of shaheed singh who wacth over you. I was reading a book which was written by a taksali singh and it says dasam patsha sees how bani and naam they do and sends shaheeds singhs to protect from things like gost and spirits and other harmful stuff. Thats why ppl say whatever person does alot of paath no gost or spirit can go near them. :nihungsmile:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I do agree with Navjot Singh Veerjee's definitation of Gupt Fauj. Guru Jee does help his Sikhs through this Gupt Fauj but I think they can also be in normal modern day dress wearing Sikhs too.

My Grandmother who used to do lot of Paat and Simran usually says me that some body wearing white clothes as descibe by my dear sister Gurkiya_Sakhiya standing near to her in the nite / amrit vela time waheguru. She always says that I got dream that she is in any nagar kirtan or doing seva in Langar Hall etc.

The books mentioned by Bhanjee are awesome I wish all of us got chance to read these kind of inspiration and wicked books.

bhul chul maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

After my talks with gursikhs on this subject, what I have come away with is that all amritdharis have at least 2 shaheed singhs (angels, whatever you want to call them) with us. Now with the more naam kamahee you do, the high avastha you get, the more you have with you. Most higher avastha singhs (who have kept amritvela rehat, maybe sarbloh/bibek for a few years) will have at least 5 singhs with them at all times.

they help you when you are in trouble, guide your consiounce, help fight your battles etc..

Guest SikhForLife

i am a little reluctant to believe this.. just because i havent experienced this.. and neither have i ever heard someone experiencing this..

its interesting though..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

SikhForLife veerje when we smell a flower we get very good smell can we catch the smell no :D ) but if we process it we can WE GET PERFUMES ,it is same like this untill we dont indulge in this well not come to know,infact u can see shaheed singh at a certain avstha DO BELIVE IN THIS bhul chuk kheema rolleyes.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, many years ago, at a bangor khalsa camp, during a late night keertan programme. The keertan was very Chardi kala, was many spiritual things were happening. I was right at the back of the hall. Bhai Rama singh ji was sitting next to me, both doing simran with the keertan.

There was a bibi in the sangat who was experiencing high bliss, and when into a mild bhairaag. Suddenly a gust blew some side doors open. I was a windy night. I went a shut the doors. The bibi who as in bhairaag suddenly started matta tekking to Guru Maharaj, and fell into a sort of samadhee. The keertan went on in even higher chardi kala.

The next day Bhai sahib and myself and I think one other youth were sitting in the langar hall. We began talking about the keertan the night before and how spiritual it was. I asked bhai sahib about the bibi, and why she was matta tekking to the sangat and Guru maharaj and not just Guru Maharaj. Bhai sahib asked, "did you not see them?" I replied, "see who?" he said "the Shaheed faujan". This totally amazed me, I had heard of them before, but did not take them seriously. I enquired Bhai sahib to tell me more. He laughed," if you did not see them, then forget about it".

But I did not relent, and after alot of harrassment, Bhai sahib gave up. He said, "The faujan contains Singhs and Singhnian. Both are dressed in Khalsa baana, both wearing blue cholas. Both adorn Dumallas, with khandas, chakras, and wear shasters at their waists. Their faces shine of light, and their eyes sparkle. Both are bare foot with no pyjamas. They are the pe

rfect saroop of sons and daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji.". Bhai sahib said, " they came and listened to the keertan, and sat and held Peradaar in the diwan. The bibi saw them for the first time and did control herself."

I continued to pester Bhai sahib to tell me more, and how they look. He said, do abyass and you will witness everything. Then he said they look such and such a singh in Uk. I cannot reveal his name, and he is still doing seva in UK, but it is not had to guess.

Usually i do not tell these stories. But as Bhai sahib Rama singh ji, is now beyond, they are just to be helpful. Everyone one of us who spent time with Bhai sahib knew what he was ,and had achieved.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!