Hindus makin claims over Darbar Sahib doors

Guest rsingh

u heard the latest, it seems hindus have started up again that the doors of darbar sahib are from a mandir! the fools started up last time and a nihang singh said said come and get them. that had shut the fools up. now they decided to bring up the issue again.

tell u the truth i belive sgpc is run by hindu mahants and historical gurudwaras are seening there original foundations of nanakshi bricks removed and replaced with new. Hopefully not, but if ever like as the babary mosk the hindus make claims that the historic gurudwara was madde on site of a mandir they will uplift foundationd and say it was. this is beyond a joke.

Khalsa needs to wake up.

advani

darshani dorie theres a door, needs repairing, if they cant the SGPC will replace with new, for with nishkam sevak birmingham will do seva for new!

advani has had meeting to get it returned to hindus

they are saying they will keep it with respect. they can get it repaired

if they take it of and i swear the sikh com will have the SGPC for once and for all. Badal and jagir must be taken out ! jamdoot.gif

from what i know the doors are originally from the hindus, the doors were stolen by the moghuls and the khalsa retrieved them back, when the khalsa offered the doors to the brahmins they said "we cant take the doors back because they have been touched by non brahmins"

the doors were offered back and they denied them, so they are not entitled to them now

Guest stopsingh2
advani

darshani dorie theres a door, needs repairing, if they cant the SGPC will replace with new, for with nishkam sevak birmingham will do seva for new!

advani has had meeting to get it returned to hindus

they are saying they will keep it with respect. they can get it repaired

if they take it of and i swear the sikh com will have the SGPC for once and for all. Badal and jagir must be taken out ! jamdoot.gif

Trust the brummies. They will probably order a iron gate from some ironmongers in Dudley and get it shipped to India. Afterall what a great job they have done on getting the marble structure of the Darbar Sahib to start decaying with their bodged up so called gold plating seva.

I heard on star news today that the deal is done.....the historical doors are being replaced.....badal is a <admin-profanity filter activated>

The SGPC are the biggest collective of illeterate bumkins the world has ever seen.

Whislt the world over people preserve their heritage etc these dimwits go out the way to help destroy heritage.

Badal is the biggest bumpkin around. A shame that the Akal Takht Jathedar has become a mute spectator who fails to lift a finger against Badal. Just a few months ago we had Badal breaking the Rath carrying Guru Sahib, to date the Akal Takht has to bring him to book for climbing on the Rath.