IMPORTANT: Sevadars Names Being Used to Spread

Guest rsingh

these are just little boys playin school yard games! hiding behind their pc's, *edited*

They seem to forget that many of us knew them extremely well in the past, in fact many of us have been with them while they made the transition into sikhi, so theres no shortage of stories similar to which little boys wish to spread around the net. But its schoolboy rubbish! I mean plsss spreading rumors over the net?? Get a hobby my friend!

If people at this stage wish to mention niddar, then YES he has been spoken to, YES he has been told what he is to his face, and NO he did not do anything.. suprise suprise!

Anyway its funny that they can insult a group of sevadars and get away with it, yet if anyone mentions a word against them then they are fanatics! lol its cool, as far as i know BOSS and the singhs will always stand up against people like nidar and co to prevent them from having stages to preach their sect propoganda. Like it or lump it. lol or of course cry about it over the internet!

PS have u ever noticed that on one hand certain people feel great pride in the fact that some westerners upon first meeting the nihangs in punjab, called THEM FANATCIS, custodians of the faith, dismissive of authority and constantly oppossed to a form of govt which was not their own etc etc

lol now these people are the same ones calling us fanatics, so does that mean we are the new nihangs!! Lol always wanted to be a fanatical nihang lol,

PPS the dude with the word 'fanatic' programmed in as a shortcut on his pc really really makes me laugh firstly cus he cant type 2 lines without using the wor

d, might be some childhood thing he got!!

He meant 2 fanatics a while ago, who imformed him that they were such fanatics, lol and guess wat 2 mins later he dissapeared!!!! nobody saw him again for the rest of the day! shame really, guess they shouldnt have told him that the rest of the fanatics were down the road lol !!!

But anyway, ignore them they just lookin for attention as usual, they just like a bad smell in the wind, it will pass and just drift away!!

:wub:

With respect to Kamar Kasa jee - looks like he has already been kicked off the forum under the name SatKartar - and here he is stirring false propoganda/trouble in only a few posts on this and other threads.

I'd request Admin to kick him off - we don't need these futile trouble makers on this forum - they can write their cr*p elsewhere. I think it is sad that when the UK Nangs cannot win any debate, they resort to doing Nindya of Gurmukh sevadaars - how sad no.gif

I say that for the sake Panthic Chardikalaa and Unity, exterminate their posts every time they join up under a different name. :wub: :wub:

I know it is drastic to censure points of view - but in the end, these guys aren't up for constructive debate - they just out to distort Sikhi according to their warped views.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Guest Kamar Kasa

Go head ban me.................. LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Like there is no Sikhi outside of Sikhsangat Forum LOL.gifLOL.gif

Admin note : Your id will be deleted ! No multiples id's are allowed.

With respect to Kamar Kasa jee - looks like he has already been kicked off the forum under the name SatKartar - and here he is stirring false propoganda/trouble in only a few posts on this and other threads.

I'd request Admin to kick him off - we don't need these futile trouble makers on this forum - they can write their cr*p elsewhere. I think it is sad that when the UK Nangs cannot win any debate, they resort to doing Nindya of Gurmukh sevadaars - how sad

I say that for the sake Panthic Chardikalaa and Unity, exterminate their posts every time they join up under a different name. 

I know it is drastic to censure points of view - but in the end, these guys aren't up for constructive debate - they just out to distort Sikhi according to their warped views.

Totally agree with you - but I suppose its adminis desision. This kamar kasa before was slandering this forum and now - hes trying to cause trouble over here. Plz stop this Kamar Kasa or kindly leave - we do now what you to post your <admin-profanity filter activated> over here!!!