Worry About Todays Sikh Issue!!

paul_84

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Most of us people on this website are talking about history and what had happened in the past... that is great that we sikhs here are discussing all that inbetween eachother and taking everyones views equally just how we should be taking ..but i think that while thinking about the past the history we shall also take a look at the present conditions that in any way is ther anything going rong in our sikh religion or is anyone trying to do anything which is affecting sikhi........

In other words i am talking about the issue that in france our image , our personality, our true view in other words our kesri , our pagh is being banned, and noone is being able to do anythin about it. Today after reading on the newspapers the word BANNED with the word TURBAN makes us feel so angry it makes our blood boil and we feel like just going to france and doing sumthing..which we maybe can but mostly cant......

The only reason our shaheeds gave lives were to protect ther image that our guru'z had given us and today some STUPID FRANCE GOVERNMENT is trying to take it away ...WHO IN THE WORLD GAVE A GOVT. THE RIGHTS TO TAKE OVER OUR RELIGION AND TELL US SIKHS WHAT TO DO!!........NOONE!!

This is in other words a threat to our religion in france because if someone is wearing a turban it tells that there are sikh and the youth in france can not wear a turban because the govt. banned it ......how will our religion grow in france???

I noe by me typping al this hear nothing is rell

y going to happen the most that can happen is maybe a few of the people who read this or maybe all will realize that we need to atleast try to talk to someone and see what can be done to save our turban in france and save out true image in france.

and im veryu very very sory if i was offensive to anyone in any ways

BHUL CHUKK MUAFF KARNI _/\_

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

pray.gif P.S.-----> and i would love it if everyone who views this topic plz leave a reply leaving your own views on what i wrote and wat can we do about it....thankz allot Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I agree with you we should be talking about issues facing Sikhi today and not the history all the time. They banned Turban in schools not in the whole country. They are still trying resolve that issue. We can't do much because our people are not united and thats why we can't achieve Khalistan and other stuff we want because we are divided amongst ourselves. You are right we should be talking about issues that are effecting us now and not hide it or ignore them. ^_^

it is out of our hands.. the only people who can change this is other governments.. eg, Britih Gov.. so putting pressure on them would help.

But this ban won;t be reversed because it wil bring too much shame on the france gov. and every1 will find them laughable..

so basically i doubt anything wil be done, as the french gov, wont reverse this.

gurfateh.

we can talk about this and say its wrong.. but its a game of politics, which most of us cant play..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i agrre with you all but.....i remember a while ago i saw a pot on this website in which sum1 was requesting ppl 2 write a letter 2 the members o diff. diff organisations of human righrs and sikh organisations............cant we do anything like that???

p.s.-----plz help sikhs its not just about me or u its about our SIKHI......lets all unite and do something about this

bhull chukk muaff karni _/\_

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i was hoping for more views gursikhs so we can all come to a solution take this seriously becuz if one Thing can be banned today tmoro all can be banned..this is a future issue not just present

BHULL CHUKK MUAFF KARNII __/\__

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!