Sign in to follow this  
Dsinghdp

Nanakshahi Samvat 550

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• The Paki kids would openly insult the Hindu kids, but i'm not sure why but they bit their tongue a lot more when it came to the Sikh kids! even though Sikh kids were like a tiny minority in my school. the poor hindu kids got a lot from the pakis though.  Yeah i remember during one cricket match the Paki boys marched through the playground shouting slogans like "India is a b@stard" throwing their hands in the air. You know how they do elections in Pakistan it was like that.  Cricket matches were crazy, remember the world cup where India won against srilanka? where it was India vs Pakistan in the semi finals, think it was 2011, during the semi final that was like a huge event in out school! many of the teachers even cancelled the lessons and put the match on their laptops! India won anyway lol!  i didn't know much about Sikhi back then and i came wearing a orange Nike t-shirt with a backpack with a massive khanda on it 😄    should of seen the faces of the Pakis when they saw that.  On that very day, I also i remember very well a huge big fat Punjabi girl pinning me against the wall and scratching the hell out me because i called her FAT   😄      i was going out with her cousin lol!      that girl was enormous!  my neck had scratch marks and blood!   never call a fat girl fat!  once you're in her clutches, wedged between the wall and her belly  its quite a task freeing your skinny self from it!!  
    • It really is a sad state affairs, looking at the direction things are going then it is likely a day will come where Gay Anand Karaj will happen if, people might doubt that, but watch it's going to happen. But i have faith in our youth and I'm sure they will take action just how they did when the interfaith Anand Karaj kept on happening, they made a point and the Gurdware committees realized they had to take action and cancel the interfaith marriages.   There are Gay Vicars, Immams, Pandits in the news these days etc    Hindus have already started having Gay weddings, its on youtube and its horrific.  Reading the article just look how sacred Anand Karaj was, Singh would take Amrit before Anand Karaj and it would take place in Amrit vela, just look at what people have reduced it to in todays time ...
    • there is an upsurge in the number of narcissitic personality disorders in western hemisphere , fed by the social media trends ...it was only a matter of time .
    • The way things are going in the West it's just a matter of time before we see that circus show happening in a Gurdwaras Sahib. They are brainwashing kids from a young age through sex ed. They've already forced some Christian denominations to allow gay marriage. I've heard some fringe Muslim imams have allowed gay nikas to occur in western Europe. Be ready for when this manmat will also be forced on the Anand Karaj.
    • Oddly enough, it's always those who are Pakistani who are the most aggressive lol. Most Arabs couldn't even care less, many of them look down on Pakis 😂

Important Information

Terms of Use