Bulla Ke Jaane Mai Kaun

jivan

I was waiting for the Kirtan from Harmindar Sahib on AlphaETC Panjabi channel, and my response was also ohmy.gif :

I was surprised to see a Singh with open beard singing pop style. But the song has a philosophical touch to it, so I guess its cool 
  Yah i watched the video, its very clean and artistic. Not ur usual .

The lyrics are pretty good and universal (although no comparison to Gurbani, of course). Even musically, its better than than the other disgusting 'panjabi :T:' /Hindi bukwaas. I think with the coverage its also been getting, it'll be good at drawng the attention of our lost youth.

He even wears an ORANGE phug at the end.... :wub: bhullia chethe aagiaa huna!

united.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think gabroo meant that he doesnt like when Sikhs are portrayed as side chararcters or funky or funny characters in 'our' punjabi songs

Yah thats the case in Malkeet Singh's song video as well. In this one video i dnt remember the but it goes like

Billo chal hun chal hun, chal hun bhangra paiye ni.....

In the song u have this mona munda and kuri as the main charachters which is fine but then they have one sardar munda who dances on the wrong occasions and just basically is getting the micky taken out of him. This little kuri puts her hand on her forehead and makes the gesture like

"what is this guy doing?"

:wub: :wub:

• 3 weeks later...