Sign in to follow this  
s50

Amrit Sanchaar & Keertan Smagam

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ

With the Apaar Kirpa of Guru Gobind Singh Jee, Amrit Sanchar and Akhand Keertan Darbar has been organised for the Chardi Kala of the Khalsa Panth.

Saturday 6th October 2018. 

Amrit Sanchar  7pm,

Akhand Keertan 7pm to 12am

@ Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara, 47-49 Cross Rd, Foleshill, Coventry, CV6 5GR.

Kakkars will be provided as Seva.

For more information please contact Bhai Hardeep Singh on 07969655015.

SmagamOct.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh  Thank you so much for this veerji.I was looking for something like this for quite some time 🤣
    • When you manage to really concentrate in naam simran half an hour feels like 5 mins! 
    • Definately a Hindu, No Sikh would have been a Hindutva activist in 1992. Looks like he went for one extreme to another even bigger extreme! 
    • Hanji I’m pretty sure they do breathing simran too. Such things were secretly infiltrated into Sikhi by our enemies. They created naam dhir, then said follow breathing simran to make Sikhs as weak as possible. Don’t underestimate how badly some people want to destroy Sikhi. (Really sorry for long replies. But I know people will click onto this thread in few years time searching for truth about breathing simran. So I want to leave good quality answers for them) 2 more examples of how breathing simran is not the correct technique; 1 - Gurbani says the baby does simran in the womb. Well there is no breathing in the womb, oxygen comes from the umbilical cord. So a baby’s simran (which is so powerful it protects from fire of womb) must be happening another way? The answer is Surat 2 - Gurbani says Prabh bhavai bin saas te rakhai ~ if it pleases god without breath you remain alive. When Baba Deep Singh Ji’s head was separated, or Bhai Mati Das Ji’s body in 2 pieces there was no breath. So how did their simran remain unaffected? Because they were doing it with Surat
    • In a modern day Singh Sabha movement, would the Dal Khalsa retake Akal Takht after being removed by the previous Singh Sabha which is now represented by SGPC? Would Dal Khalsa (budha dal tarna dal) be given more control like they had pre-colonial times? Would we reintroduce more Dasam Granth readings which were stopped by previous Singh Sabha?

Important Information

Terms of Use