Life visits the Sikhs of India 1946

puzzled

17 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Manny Sandhu is a good singer I liked his door Door Ni Kulne song. I believe back then was the golden generation/time of UK Punjabi music in terms of popularity. RDB, Punjabi MC, were my favourites at the time.   as for UK Pakistani Punjabi songs it was not as popular but they did have this very cringe-worthy song called gangster.

LOL   iv never seen that before, that is really cringe. Pakis in the UK always had sh!t music,  but imran khan did get popular. i remember his song with the snake around his neck.   yeah manny sandhu was good, i remember the girls at school were obsessed with him lol. yeah rdb!  and they had a girl singing with them too.  Yeah Punjabi mc was the best, dj sanj was good too, so was dr zeus.      but i liked Punjabi hit squad, juggy d etc as well 

do you remember channi singhs daughter mona singh lol 

when i was around 13/14 i had a crush on ms scandalous  LMAO   i remember her posters being up on southall broad way, way back in the days ... 

yeah that was when British Punjabi music was the most popular, at its peak. i really don't know anyone who listens to it anymore tbh. 

Yeah, I remember Mona Singh she was a better singer the Miss Pooja who IMO was overrated.  RDB was top rated. Kuly was their best singer but sadly died. how can i forget Tiger style who brought this Punjabi  + English rap into their songs like  I am Son of Sardar? I can't think of any top UK Punjabi singers these days . Pakistani Punjabi singer have gone up with the like of Imran Khan, Kamal Raja, Sama Blake etc.  These days the likes of guru Randhawa are the top artists in the Punjabi music industry who  are from India.

13 hours ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Yeah, I remember Mona Singh she was a better singer the Miss Pooja who IMO was overrated.  RDB was top rated. Kuly was their best singer but sadly died. how can i forget Tiger style who brought this Punjabi  + English rap into their songs like  I am Son of Sardar? I can't think of any top UK Punjabi singers these days . Pakistani Punjabi singer have gone up with the like of Imran Khan, Kamal Raja, Sama Blake etc.  These days the likes of guru Randhawa are the top artists in the Punjabi music industry who  are from India.

Iv always found miss pooja overrated, her voice is high pitched and annoying. I completely forgot about the death of the guy from rdb, everyone was talking about it.   Yeah tigerstyle was good and different.

Remember that girl gunjan   she had a good voice   featured in a lot of videos back then.

Tbh I don't know anything about guru randawa. I know he had a song with bohemia    bohemia was good!  These honey singhs are just stupid in comparison.