I was married already 2 times, is it wrong what i am doing?

Guest SinghGuest34

On 12/2/2018 at 6:22 PM, Guest SinghGuest34 said:

I am a sikh girl and i was married already 2 times. I couldnt stay with my first husband because he abused me and hit me. He was very violent. As you folks know, when someone was already married once, its hard to find a good husband the second time. So i got another time a husband who abused me and also drank much alcohol. I couldnt stay in that family, it was very hard, i got hit every day. Also both didnt loved me. So i am divorced and that too also 2 times already. What do you think? Should i have stayed with him even if they were abusive? Because in sikhi you can marry only once right? Or was it the right thing i did? 

This is a silly question. 

Do you think God wants you to stay with an abuser and waste your precious jewel of a life being abused and tormented? 

Good you left. Now get up and move on with your life and don't look back. Be happy and live life. Get therapy and next time find a guy who loves and respects you mutually.