Sardar Gurbaksh Singh "Kala Afghana" passed away

Guest Sarblohbata

Guest Sarblohbata

Gurbaksh-Singh_Kala-Afghana.jpg?resize=598%2C615

Internationally acclaimed Sikh Scholar Sardar Gurbaksh Singh "Kala Afghana" has passed away.

His most influential work is the multi-volume epic titled Biparan Kii Riit Ton Sach Daa Maarag (From the Practice of Ritual to the Path of Truth). The series expounds in great detail on the astonishing number of rituals and mythologies that have gained currency in contemporary Sikhism.

https://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***/video/news/punjab/110119/gurbaksh-singh-kala-afghana-passed-away.html

Gurbakhsh Singh Kala Afghana: An Adi Granth Purist 

http://www.sikhtimes.com/bios_071004a.html

The most ********* ******** ******* piece of shit. Good that you posted so that I can vent my shitty gallan on this thug and cycle choor who is right now getting bent and chittar parade on his back by jamdoot - expecting same for his ******* weirdos followers. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh

So, farewell then. Gurbaksh Singh.

Kala Afghana, some called you.

Others called you Dave.

You wern't liked very much.

But I'm sure your mother loved you. 

You liked courting controversy. Quite a lot.

You had it on your CV / Resume. Skills and Interests: "I like courting controversy" "alot"

But you're dead now. Try and keep out of trouble up there won't you Dave.

3 hours ago, Guest Himmat Singh said:

RIP S Kalaafghana

Through your work you gave the world Evidence based approach to Sikhi. The evidence came from on and only one Sri Guru Granth Sahab. Every Sikh should make an effort to listen understand and implement the Teaching of Sri Guru Granth Sahab. Jo prab ko mil vouch hai khoj Shabad mein leh. You taught us that we don't need a middle person to reach Guru.

Your work will transform the Sikh world but it will take time. Thanks. RIP

The sexual assault case against him in Canada. Read it with your open mind ji. 

To those who don’t know him. This guy is the reason why our folks are fighting. He is the main culprit who started questioning and attacking and name calling Sri dasam Granth sahib. He also said in a recorded statement in California that - “what is Amrit?” It is nothing but a plain water. It has no power and can’t even bring chua to life. He made so much mockery of Amrit saanchar, Sri dasam granth.

many even doubt that he ever wrote any book. There is saying and whispering going in their circle that his name is just posted on books written by someone else.

good riddance of this Gandh!

18 hours ago, Guest Himmat Singh said:

Through your work you gave the world Evidence based approach to Sikhi. The evidence came from on and only one Sri Guru Granth Sahab. Every Sikh should make an effort to listen understand and implement the Teaching of Sri Guru Granth Sahab. Jo prab ko mil vouch hai khoj Shabad mein leh. You taught us that we don't need a middle person to reach Guru.

Your work will transform the Sikh world but it will take time. Thanks. RIP

Hi, where is this written in SGGS ? I can't find it anywhere.

• 2 months later...
Guest daas guest singh
On 1/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, chatanga1 said:

Hi, where is this written in SGGS ? I can't find it anywhere.

THIS isnt in SGGSji but this is a saying by Guru Gobind Singh ji Sache Patshah

AND IS PROBABLY IS SHRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB .

Bhul chuk maaf

thanks 

daas guest  singh

keep the faith

wgjdk wgjdf

sat srii akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal