HOLLYWOOD MOVIE FEATURING A SIKH !!

harjinder

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How exactly do you expect him to wear a Dummala or some sort of Pugg when he is under water. A bit unrealistic. And its not like he is not wearing a pugg at other times. Look at the second picture he is wearing a red pugg. I think this is a great step forward.

Lets wait to see the film, before we make any conclustion and put him or this film down.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

One step at a time. Here bollywood is making Sikhs look so bad, and we finally get a movie in hollywood which might be decent with a sardar (not one with a dari that is glued to his face) and we start to argue about that.... they are diving in this movie, and wearing a dastaar would be hard to do underwater swimming in, yea he could have wore something to cover his hair but, hey we learn from our mistakes. i think if u had his email and wrote to him saying next time if u do a role like that please make sure ur hair is covered at all times he would say thanks and take that into consideration. but besides that i think its a good oppurtunity for people to see what is under the dastar and how our singh's tie their dastaar. to see that the kesh are taken care of properly and that there are not dreads under there.

HE LOOKS LIKE A SKINNY SUMO WITH A GOOTEE ON HIS HEAD

oh wow... when i read this i felt like crying inside. This is what guru ji has blessed him with. That gootee ur refering to is what Guru Ji has given him! why do people say things like that? just because Guru Ji did not bless him with ... well i dont know what ur looking for... but whatever it is then does that mean hes not good enough to represent Sikhs?

We should be proud that we have a Sikh being recognized in Hollywood. How he plays the role and what his role is, we'

ll see when the movie comes out. With Guru kirpa it will be a good role.

ps. my dad and brother wear a pug like that. I know a damala looks good but this look is also very distinguished. I like this way of pug aswell. please dont put down other peoples taste.

pul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM ??? HE LOOKS LIKE A SKINNY SUMO WITH A GOOTEE ON HIS HEAD, THIS COULD AHVE BEEN GREAT IMAGINE IF HE HAD A DUMMALA ON GURU'S ROOP IS AWESOME !!!!!
pr inMdw pr mlu muK suDI Agin k®oDu cMfwlu ]

par ni(n)dhaa par mal mukh sudhhee agan krodhh cha(n)ddaal ||

Slandering others is putting the filth of others into your own mouth. The fire of anger is the outcaste who burns dead bodies at the crematorium.

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM ??? HE LOOKS LIKE A SKINNY SUMO WITH A GOOTEE ON HIS HEAD, THIS COULD AHVE BEEN GREAT IMAGINE IF HE HAD A DUMMALA ON GURU'S ROOP IS AWESOME !!!!!
pr inMdw pr mlu muK suDI Agin k®oDu cMfwlu ]

par ni(n)dhaa par mal mukh sudhhee agan krodhh cha(n)ddaal ||

Slandering others is putting the filth of others into your own mouth. The fire of anger is the outcaste who burns dead bodies at the crematorium.

^_^ Fate

h.

Guest noonespecial
we finally get a movie in hollywood which might be decent with a sardar (not one with a dari that is glued to his face)

Why does this matter? If you don't mind him not keeping a distaar on then you shouldn't mind him tying his dhari. :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Thanks Gurpreet Veerji, ur absolutely right. i meant the fake dari's. There are so many Sikh's in India but when they make a bollywood movie with a sardar they get a mona guy and put a fake dari on his face.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Thanks Gurpreet Veerji, ur absolutely right. i meant the fake dari's. There are so many Sikh's in India but when they make a bollywood movie with a sardar they get a mona guy and put a fake dari on his face.

Its becoz - in bollywood films - Sikhs are made to look stupid. So no Sikh with any sense or belief in Sikhi would act in such a film. But the ppl they find to act like that have no respect for Sikhi nonono.gifnonono.gifno.gifno.gif

guys drop the political correctness the guys got kesh and dhari but where is his dastar????  he looks silly in the second picture holding a video camera with his gotee on his head , what a wasted oppurtunity.

If you people slamming the guy for not wearing a turban in a couple scenes haven't noticed, this movie is about DEEP SEA DIVERS, leave it to Sikhs to immediately go after the faults of one gursikhs accomplishments even when he's not doing anything wrong, how can you go deep sea diving with a full keski?!?! ridiculous. nonono.gif