KHALISTAN

manpreet

WJKK WJKF

WELL I M FRM INDIA.... I SAW INDIAN GOVT WE CANNOT DO NE THING IN INDIA COZ OF INDIAN GOVT .... I ALSO WANNA SUPORT TO KHALISTAN BUT...... I KNOW IF I SUPPORT TO KHALISTAN THEN I HV TO DO SOMETHING NOT JUST EVEN WRITE...... WELL SOME INDIAN SIKH'S R HATE KHALISTAN :D & I HATE THT SIKH'S ..... WHAT CAN I DO......

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't go for the extreme way, this way you will get -ve support all over around.. There are many +ve ways to accomplish whatever you want.. First thing to do is build good public image. Build more trust and that way you can make things easy for you guys in india. What things? Education, simple basic sikhe prachar etc.. First bring the youth out of deep hell hole of bolly physco world. Just my 2 cent of thoughts

Guest learner singh
WJKK WJKF

WELL I M FRM INDIA.... I SAW INDIAN GOVT WE CANNOT DO NE THING IN INDIA COZ OF INDIAN GOVT .... I ALSO WANNA SUPORT TO KHALISTAN BUT...... I KNOW IF I SUPPORT TO KHALISTAN THEN I HV TO DO SOMETHING NOT JUST EVEN WRITE...... WELL SOME INDIAN SIKH'S R HATE KHALISTAN :D & I HATE THT SIKH'S ..... WHAT CAN I DO......

WJKK WJKF

Manpreet,

Welcome to this place and its your good luck that you will see so many khalistani here to serve you better. I'm not Khalistani because I believe that in order call ourselves Khalistani we need to prove ourselves that we are " True Khalsa" and I'm not on that level yet.

Now, can you give us some more details? So we can get the idea of your frustration while living in India?

WELL I M FRM INDIA.... I SAW INDIAN GOVT WE CANNOT DO NE THING IN INDIA COZ OF INDIAN GOVT .... I ALSO WANNA SUPORT TO KHALISTAN BUT
Where in India ru from? Also, can you elab

orate for us? What kind of problem ru facing? Also, please give us idea what do you expect from Khalistan, which you have desire to support?

I KNOW IF I SUPPORT TO KHALISTAN THEN I HV TO DO SOMETHING NOT JUST EVEN WRITE...... WELL SOME INDIAN SIKH'S R HATE KHALISTAN :D & I HATE THT SIKH'S ..... WHAT CAN I DO......

Actually, from 1947 till 2003 sikhs have tried everything that they think can give them khalistan but unfortunately I see everything is failing. They tried to be brother under Tara Singh and thought they will get it but they didn't because they lost the chance when it was in their hands then Tara Singh had to rely on one side either Hindus or Muslims. And I guess he didn't choose Muslims side because Sikhs don't embrace Islam. Also, he didn't see the future of Democracy in Pakistan and it was easy for Pakistan to attack Sikhs land and win over it.

After that there was good movement came in 80s under Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale who was really good but no political background, so we lost our Khalistan at that time as well. After that so many orgs in western countries tried the "Gadar party" tactics and went there from here but it didn't work either. Now we are under simranjit singh mann's Khalistan movement in which we want to get it peacefully and results are clear "BIG NO" so please help us and find us any good option you think we should try...

I'll look forward to get anwser from you.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

paji,manpreet, we will only get khalistan wen we improve ourselves.....and live as tru khalsa. as u know, khalistan means land of pure. we cant have sharab, drugs...etc in the land of the pure can we?. so that is your first step. to educate everyone about khalistan and the sikh struggle. educate them about the kurheits. dont not commit adultry, do not eat hala meat, do not take intoxicants, do not cut kes. If we do not follow these 4 golden rules then we will never get khalistan. The situation is bad enough in panjab, all the guys are starting to cut their kes :D .......but outside of panjab i personally think that the situation is getting better. we will definatly get khalistan grin.gif no doubt about it. we could have got it by now if it wasnt for our leaders. :D

Fateh :nihungsmile:

raz

Well I'm kind of a new user here (in the sense that my old log in name used to be Sher E Punjab, but it magically disappeared after this website got updated :D ), but anyways, I just wanted to respond to learner singh, who said how is it possible for us to build ourselves up like the Jews...First off, Jews are for the most part united, and organized, something that our community lacks...With Ramgaria gurudwaras popping up, and the with the recent violence between churae, and jatts in a gurudwara in India, shows we need a lot of work uniting our people...Second off, Jews teach their children from the beginning, get an education...I'm not saying that Sikh parents don't preach education, but unfortunately, a lot of our youth fall victim to drinking, smoking, gang violence and lose their focus on school...I mean, if you look at the best Canadian Law Schools, Med Schools, and Business Schools, their filled with Jewish Students....I personally admire the Jewish community, because through all their hardships, they've learned their lessons, moved on, and continue to be successful... Hopefully, with our generation, we can make strides equal to the Jewish community...

Guest SikhForLife

The million dollar question

How do we build ourselves from the Ground Up?

1) Educate ourselves... our children.. our friends about Sikhi and Sikh History

2) Get involved in community and inter-racial communities (we will be needing their support)

3) Support other ethnic groups and charities..

4) become rich and powerful.. and control some part of the US.Canada.UK economy (or world economy)

5) get support of politicians

6) invest money in Punjab.. start sikh educational programs in India..

7) Control major part of indian media

8) start gaining support of Hindus for a separate land

9) economic power will get us our land with no fighting

10) Get international support then secure land (which by the time should be economically booming after all the money is invested in it)

11) pay off nations that supported us with goodies

12) chill and relax in our khets and eat sugarcanes

:D

"8) start gaining support of Hindus for a separate land"

I think all of your points are true and valid except this one...Personally, I think no matter how much we preach the benefits of Khalistan, no Hindu will ever support a separate Sikh state...Plus, Hindus are becoming the majority in Punjab, because of increased migration from Hindus, and increased amount of Sikhs leaving Punjab-India...Sooner or later, we might be calling it Khali Stan, if you know what i mean....