Sign in to follow this  
puzzled

woman hires hit man to murder fiance

18 yr old prem kumari hired a hit man to murder her fiance a Pakistani sikh who had been living in Malaysia for 6 yrs and returned back to pakistan to mary her. Prem kumari was in a relationship a muslim man   her friends brother.

Prem kumari father is a hindu while her mother is a sikh.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/fiancee-plotted-pakistan-sikh-mans-murder-arrested-say-police-2162312

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• you can accomodate without forcing sikh kids to do pooja or iftar etc , to each their own  path ... it is the same as baru academies and schools in India insisting on doing hindu rituals , its BS. Imean non-sikh kids aren't expected to do gurdwara assemblies/programmes and are provided an extra language learning at atam academy: after all did Guru Pita ji tell us to observe others rites and rituals or just be aware of them ?
    • Brilliant, where’s the Singh based ji? 
    • The reason i say the parent's at our youngest kid's school don't mind is because there isn't a whole load of them (religious assemblies that is), we have the usual "festival" ones and there about 2/3 every month solely based around Sikhi but the school has take Sikh principles and moulded them so they are accessible by children from all religions. Most "free" schools as they were called when they were set up like Nishkam and other's are "Sikh Ethos", i mentioned this in my post, they are not "Sikh Faith Schools" like Guru Nanak Sikh Academy in Hayes for example, at the end of the day it's up to you as a parent where you feel is best for your child, if had the option to send my children to a school like Nishkam i would because i'm more interested in their track record as a school and the education they provide (as far as i'm aware they are on the outstanding list with ofsted). Just a question, if there was a Khlasa Secondary school nearby but the quality of education and ofsted reports were better  another school nearby would you still choose to send your child to the Khalsa one purely on the basis of religion.
    • There is a very jeevan wala 45 year old Singh who is an expert in Shastarvidya. He holds evening classes from Monday to Saturday and 11am class on Sundays. He teaches his students shastarvidya as well as hand to hand combat. He encourages monaas to attend his classes. Before the class, all students r made to do paath of shastar naam mala, bhagauti astotar and chaupai sahib and ardaas. On Sundays they do an additional japji Sahib paath and r taught how to tie a dumalla. He says that a large number of his monaa students hv ended up as amritdharis and shastarvidya is an excellent way of doing sikhi parchaar.  
    • Veer Ji is the book called In search of the true Guru? I just googled and searched for keyword “disease”. The following came up if that’s helpful? Page 207 ebook: https://www.gurukhoj.com/eBooks/Autobiography-Bhai-Rama-Singh-Ji.pdf

Important Information

Terms of Use