population growth of religion in India

puzzled

Not sure how accurate this is but it seems accurate. You can see that during the 50s and 60s Sikh had among the fastest growing population especially the 60s, this is when sikhs in the pinds were producing 7 or 8 kids. You can see the work of the Christian missionaries during the 60s and 70s the population shot up   i guess this is when they started converting the N/E tribal indians to christianity.

Some point in the mid 70s the Sikh population rapidly starts going down and by the end we have the lowest growth. This is probably mainly down to all the young sikhs that were killed by the police and governments and the fact that most sikhs only have 2 or 1 kid these days. Sikhs are really bad at making babies now in Punjab and even here, Sikhs are embarrassed to have more than 2 kids, its seen as a laughing matter in punjab if someone has more than 2 kids these days. In Punjab these days couples just have 1 kid. Iv seen people laughing at couples with 4 kids in Punjab!  where did this culture of having less kids come from?        here in the west people are just having 1 kid as well.    iv heard sikhs laughing at couples with more kids.     

back in they days they would start making making babies at 19 and stop in their late 30s    and probably could still produce another 5.       Sikh were never shy of making loads of babies or having s3x in the past  we weren't that type of culture!     

my mum told me that she wants at least minimum 3 grandkids from me!  lol