Sydney Sangat?

Sunny

Fatehhhhhh..

I met some really cool Singhs at University these past few years and established very close relationships.. but I am leaving in December :wub:.. any members here from Sydney? Anyone know of some gurdwara's in the Sydney area? I will be attending the University of Western Sydney for one and a half years.

- Sunny

Guest balwinderkaur

G'day so you gonna study in Sydney??? That's a MAD city to be in. I study in Aussie but now i'm back home chilling for the hols. Yeah there are gurdwaras in Sydney e.g. Parklea Gurdwara in the suburb of Blacktown and Revesby Gurdwara. Enjoy your studies in Aussie. As a uni student in beloved Aussie, i say you're gonna have a BLAST of a time there. Nothing beats Aussie. One word of advice though: don't get too carried away by the hustle and bustle of Sydney and take good care of yourself...it can get pretty dangerous sometimes. So just be careful.

Hi there!

Yea I'll be at UWS, staying on Penrith Campus.. where you at and what are you studying? Where you from originally?

I'm kind of 'not' looking forward to it, because I'll miss home! :wub: Thanks for the heads up about the hustle and bustle of Sydney.

- Sunny

ohmy.gif ... im missing ya alrdy ...........

............... on second thought tongue.gif

Guest balwinderkaur
Hi there!

Yea I'll be at UWS, staying on Penrith Campus.. where you at and what are you studying? Where you from originally?

I'm kind of 'not' looking forward to it, because I'll miss home! :wub: Thanks for the heads up about the hustle and bustle of Sydney.

- Sunny

Hhahahaha oh don't say you gonna miss home. Believe me veerjee, HOME will be the LAST thing on your mind the moment you land in Sydney...it's such a vibrant city; you're gonna love it so long as you know where to go and what to do. :wub: I'm originally from Singapore and I'm studying for a BSc (Psychology).