Radaswamis

daya_singh

PS. they sell stuff really cheap because the G.O.I does not charge them tax, so a Rs.30 bottle fo Frooti at the dera would be about Rs. 7. What does this tell you? The Guru ghars have to pay tax but these places made to destroy Sikhi do not. I mean can the G.O.I make it any more obvious that these people are out to destroy Sikhi.

Fateh.

PS. they sell stuff really cheap because the G.O.I does not charge them tax, so a Rs.30 bottle fo Frooti at the dera would be about Rs. 7. What does this tell you? The Guru ghars have to pay tax but these places made to destroy Sikhi do not. I mean can the G.O.I make it any more obvious that these people are out to destroy Sikhi.

Fateh.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

NO Matter wat anyone or everyone tries to do. The SIKH panth will not perish, We are the Daughters and Sons of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. We the Khalsa are the army of Akal Purakh. ^_^^_^^_^^_^mellow.gif

Raaj Karega Khalsa, Aaki rahe na Koi. :wub: :wub: :@ :lol:

BOLEY SO NIHAL, SAT SIRI AKAL

The Radhaswami sect of Hinduism was founded by a geezer named Swami Shiv Dayal Singh, this fellow even tho his intensions appear to be good, he had a mrs called Radha... he stated that the soul is the radha and the body is the Swami which is the vessel.. and this is how the sect came to be ... Radhaswami, sounds very similar to the soul-bride that Satgurus have revealed and he just turned it around :wub:

If you have a skeg (look) at his picture he dons a kesh but wears a topi (hat) on his head...

Then, these self-professed "gurus" started to don the Sikh Roop and deceived ignorant sikhs who are non-the-wiser about the panth and brought em to follow their sect rather than the Khalsa way of life. nonono.gif

I have been to one of their do's.. before I came into Sikhi this was about four years ago.. I was walking towards the hall, I was about to put on my bandana blush.gif and take off me shoes and a bloke at the door said No, its ok.. when I went int

o the hall there was chairs to sit on.. I was totally bewildered and shocked.. and thought to myself "What the F*** is goin on ere" :@ . As my dad was with me I thought lets play along with it.

There was a bloke with the Sikh roop (Pagh and full Kesh) on a stage, talking and Guru Granth Sahibji on the left hand side of him without the Palki! Total Mochery!! :@

Trust me I neva been again!!! :e: Do the right thing, follow Guru Granth Sahibji is the true Chemotherapy that prevents the spread of the malignant cancer of Sant Mat! :TH:

Play the game of love and not the game of entrapment.

P.S. So the so-called Guru RD like Nissans, you know what they say You can with a Nissan.

Vaheguroooo Ji Ka Khalsaaaah, Vaheguroooooo Ji Ka Fateeeeeh!

Hey just wanted to point out that I also agree that Radhosoamis should be considered a sect of Hinduism and not Sikhism. However when i was taking the "Intro to Sikhism" course at my university, they refer to radhosoamis as a sect of Sikhism with a "hindu twist"

• 2 weeks later...