RAJ KAREGA KHALSA ...

jagsinrags

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Jo Gaj Ke Bolave So Nihal Ho Jave Sat Sri Akaaaaaalllllllllllll !

Degh Tegh Fateh ! Panth Kee Jeet !!

PLAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED

let evryone know and not to go down

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee ! Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee !

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee ! Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee !

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee !

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

I was very angry with the administrators that day when I created this thread. I don't know how this thread came to this place, I thought I created it in the other board where I normally used to visit. But anyways, was there a need to plead in front of a congressy for recognsation of Gatka.

The competition is a very good concept of the organisors to make Sikhs understand the true Sikhi and how much sacrifice our ancistors have done but I really didn't like the idea of this politicians coming to events.

We all must speak in one voice. India has given me very deep wounds and right now the same political party is in power.. they have make criminals lwho r responsible for the killings of 10s of thousands of sikhs as their ministers and our people are like trying to plead in front of them for recognisation.

Admins deleted all my messages that day...mainu bada gussa aaya uss din..

I heard India parliament never said sorry for 84

Y cant we sikhs earn our own money and stand on our feet and support ourselves instead of taking money from devils

Majority of our younger generation brothers and sisters are already follwing the rituals of hindu and these congressies will further dilute our religion by involving their dirty earned money.

our one speaker even said that during the time of millitancy in punjab, sunil dutt visited there walking and stuff ... this shows the intellectuality of our presentors...either they are not smart enuff to present us or they trying their best to please these chor leaders of india

we must learn to respect ourselves, our roots instead to the

se false people...

I havnt forgotten those days when some or other relative used to tell how a young boy's dead body is recived from the police custody...

latta te bawan di chamri uder ditti hoi si torture witch police ne

para witch kil khuban de nishan dikhe si

munde de nails putte hoye si...

roj de 10-11 log mare jande si fake encounters witch

all indian politicians, police, CRPF and army are responsible ...why are we asking for recognisation from them

why dont we unite and demand our right instead of begging

these politicians of india will distroy the remaining culture of Sikhs

Sikhs di koi self-respect ni? Sade presenters has has ke tarle mari jande han india de

Dikhi witch kinne loki mare, bibiyan de rape hoye ...sade presenters nu yaad rakha caahida si...these politicians just say mithi mithi galla to earn sikhs confidence in them, they are bad people in reality...Sunil datt de munde nu bachan lai Tada law change kar ditta india da tann sade munde kinne saal jails witch sari ge...sikha di koi kimat ni india witch...r u salaves? Aasi 3rd class citizens haan?

Sikhs should unite at international level not just for india...we belong to this world not just to india...

India tu ki lena kalle...chor kutte...we are not recognised as Sikhs, we get hindu marriage certificates :wub:

Gatka competition was good but the leaders part was worst and it proved to me that we are still slaves of india and we have the minds of slaves

no.gif