List of biased presenters / media

uk_khalistani

Ok if you feel Sikhs have been showed in a biased negative light. Please submit

- who the presenter was

- what station

- what time and date

Offender - BBC throughout its website content and on its TV/ radio outlets have put very one sided anti-protesor views. I have complained to BBC about its content and have advised them to provide balanced views as it was a public body getting its funding from taxs collected from people like me.

Sameera Ahmed (UK Pakistani Muslim women) persenter of Channel 4 news yesterday was very aggressively speaking against one of the Sikh representivies. Her hate for Sikhs was all to clear in her tone of voice and body language.

Please list as you feel appropriate so we can watch for future incidents.

Ok if you feel Sikhs have been showed in a biased negative light. Please submit

- who the presenter was

- what station

- what time and date

Offender - BBC throughout its website content and on its TV/ radio outlets have put very one sided anti-protesor views. I have complained to BBC about its content and have advised them to provide balanced views as it was a public body getting its funding from taxs collected from people like me.

Sameera Ahmed (UK Pakistani Muslim women) persenter of Channel 4 news yesterday was very aggressively speaking against one of the Sikh representivies. Her hate for Sikhs was all to clear in her tone of voice and body language.

Please list as you feel appropriate so we can watch for future incidents.

The pseudo asains in the UK media industry are very protective over each other. They will do all they can to stop fresh talent breaking into the media. They also get upset when their own arty mates are attacked for producing such rubbish.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, todays channel 4 report was particularly on the edge. It did hint it was just middle aged, fundamentalist men protesting who possibly have something to hide. Please comment on this in a Gurmat manner, showing this is wrong and it is the whole community who is offended. And we have nothing to hide.

How to make a complaint

Broadcasting

On 29 December 2003, a new regulatory body – the Office of Communications (Ofcom) – replaced the five separate bodies that had previously handled complaints against broadcasters in the UK.

Ofcom has taken over the work of:

The Independent Television Commission;

The Radio Authority, and;

The Broadcasting Standards Commission.

If you wish to make a complaint about any programme transmitted on radio or television, you should first contact Ofcom. However, if your complaint is about a programme transmitted by the BBC, you can also use the BBC's own complaints procedure (see below).

Complaints should be made quickly as programme recordings will probably not be kept beyond six weeks. Write to the relevant station before or at the same time as making your complaint.

Office of Communications (Ofcom)

tel: 0845 456 3000

email: contact@ofcom.org.uk

post: Ofcom Contact Centre, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HA

Ofcom is the new, single regulatory body for the UK's communications industry. It covers commercial television and radio, as well as telephone services and wireless communications.

When you contact Ofcom, make sure you have details to hand o

f the name of the programme, the channel it was shown on, and the time it was broadcast.

In most cases, there is a time limit to making a complaint:

42 days after transmission for radio programmes; or

90 days after transmission for TV programmes, except for cable or satellite broadcasts, where a 60 day limit applies

Whos this sameera ahmed? is there a video of that broadcast? Also i thought there was a Sikh Muslim unity thing going on and again it seems to me that the Sikhs are doing their utmost to keep peace but the muslims wont keep peace! Why? wacko.gif

Fateh.

Sikh Muslim unity ?? :wub:

Sorry, as far as the pseudo asians in the media are concerned they watch each others backs regardless of what faith they are.

Khalsa04,

I have recorded the interview when sameera ahmed was on, it has been digitised but quality is not perfect. I will transfer the file to who ever can host it.

Hmmmm I feel my creative side kicking into action rolleyes.gif ..... a video presention of how biased and totally one sided the reporting of this one incident was. Watch this space :wub:

Khalsa04,

I have recorded the interview when sameera ahmed was on, it has been digitised but quality is not perfect. I will transfer the file to who ever can host it.

Hmmmm I feel my creative side kicking into action rolleyes.gif ..... a video presention of how biased and totally one sided the reporting of this one incident was. Watch this space :wub:

Yea please veer ji.

Fateh.

make your views herd on BBC radioo. he will be discussing at 9.00am, about censorship, say how offended u are, etc. and how media is biased, esspecially BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/insideldn/radi...nny_baker.shtml

Danny Baker presents BBC LONDON 94.9fm's breakfast show, Monday to Friday 6 - 9am.

listen online aswell,

PHONE UP

HIs message Board, http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi?bo...=talklondonlive