Why do people purchase Punjabi papers

Singh_Shiromani

why do sikhs purchase Punjabi papers that give advertisements of.... pakhandi baba's like "peer sahib" "pandit maharaj" "ajmeri baba" its a fact like Des pardes, punjab times int, and others??? why do they only approch sikhs?? and punjabis??

Yea but thats in every Sikh publication. Ive also read that in Asian Leader (pro-islamic) newspaper which tries to say its for all asians. I Duno what the world is comin to but Kalyug is a very bad age.

Fateh.

why do sikhs purchase Punjabi papers that give advertisements of.... pakhandi baba's like "peer sahib" "pandit maharaj" "ajmeri baba" its a fact like Des pardes, punjab times int, and others??? why do they only approch sikhs?? and punjabis??

Yea but thats in every Sikh publication. Ive also read that in Asian Leader (pro-islamic) newspaper which tries to say its for all asians. I Duno what the world is comin to but Kalyug is a very bad age.

Fateh.

in all fairness, i don't think it's relevant to incorporate (pro-islamic) as a character trait, because it comes off as though his "pro-islamic" stance contributes to the paper's content...

Fateh.

in all fairness, i don't think it's relevant to incorporate (pro-islamic) as a character trait, because it comes off as though his "pro-islamic" stance contributes to the paper's content...

Honestly the Asian Lead

er is very pro islamic and most writers are also muslim.s The articles are usually about muslims being treated bad or something. Seriously.

Fateh.