Bomb Scare at Gurudwara & Death Threats

Following the cancellation of the play, both Guru Nanak Gurudwara, (Smethwick), and Edward Street Gurudwara, (West Brom), received a bomb scare and had to be evacuated.

Also the 3 Sikh Councillors, involved in protesting against the play have also received death threats.

It looks like this situation is getting out of control

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

All thanks to the small minority who hijacked the protests and were behind this violence.

Maybe next time they can think with their brains before they indulge in their violent whims.

stop singh paji how can you say that? the protest started on wednesday right the way through to saturday....wednesday thursday and friday were peacful protest and we didn't get any were and then came the window breakings and the show was cancelled. ok we didn't want to have it cancelled with the news and others thinking that sikhs are violent but did guru gobin singh ji said that if all means fail (talking like humans and the rest if it) then it is righteous to draw the sward in this case it was bricks not swords

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

All thanks to the small minority who hijacked the protests and were behind this violence.

Maybe next time they can think with their brains before they indulge in their violent whims.

stop singh paji how can you say that? the protest started on wednesday right the way through to saturday....wednesday thursday and friday were peacful protest and we didn't get any were and then came the window breakings and the show was cancelled. ok we didn't want to have it cancelled with the news and others thinking that sikhs are violent but did guru gobin singh ji said that if all means fail (talking like humans and the rest if it) then it is righteous to draw the sward in this case it was bricks not swords

Here paanji I will repeat it.

I know when the protests started and I know they were hijacked on Saturday.

Dr Rai speaking on Newsnight (Monday) claimed that the trouble makers were mainly people who had been to pubs etc and were intent on violence.

I dont think Guru Gobind Singh ji said we should go to pubs t

o build up courage. The sword should be raised to protect not to lash out and terrrify innocent people. There were families with small children inside the theatre.

The stupid act of breaking a window has resulted in a media frenzy against Sikhs and a public backlash against Sikhs.

as far as i know only a few of the people went to the pubz not all.....and what your saying is right..there was no need to terrify the innocent poeple but the b'ham rep and the play writter were asked sevral time to either change the play setting and things or not show it full stop they didn't listen...they didn't listen wen the protest was peacful but they sort of listened wen the violence came....the b'ham rep and the play writter sudn't have let it get to the violent stage we sudn't have let those people get into the peaceful protesters and cause violence so we all lacked but in the end due to those violent people the play was cancelled....

going away from the violence that occured on the day....

i have inside information the the b'ham theatre not b'ham rep but b'ham theatre and london theatre are wnating to shows the play in their theatres in the new year if this does happen i hope young sikhs from across the uk will get together and hold a peacefull prostest and hopefull keep out any violence i will keep you posted if i have any more info on this.....