Einstein quote

puzzled

What did he mean by this? i don't know anything about physics. Was watching a show(fiction) on Netflix about these people where they are living within the past and present, parents as teenagers/kids are interacting with their adult children from the future etc  really creepy, its a thriller   and before the show started they mentioned this quote.  

Don't know much about him but i watched a show where they said that he was trying to "decode" God through physics, though he was an agnostic i think.  

3fa72566dcc15693cc837a132245375f.jpg

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

What did he mean by this? i don't know anything about physics. Was watching a show(fiction) on Netflix about these people where they are living within the past and present, parents as teenagers/kids are interacting with their adult children from the future etc  really creepy, its a thriller   and before the show started they mentioned this quote.  

Don't know much about him but i watched a show where they said that he was trying to "decode" God through physics, though he was an agnostic i think.  

3fa72566dcc15693cc837a132245375f.jpg

im not really that sure but im assuming that he means is that the past present and future are the same, its only our stubborn minds that make believe- its all an illusion,       Im not really sure tho