which kirpan?

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

remember my post a while ago? i reserved a 15inch kirpan? ye well i havin 2nd thorts. cz i thinkin that 15inches is quite big and a kirpan shudnt b that big. and it is quite pricey too, the 15inch kirpan is �40, the 12inch is �30. and there are others like a 12 inch kirpan sand smaller ones too. so sangat, which one should i get? <_<

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veera just remember one thing when choosing kirpan. This kirpan is a bday gift from guruji from when u born into the khalsa panth rite. so if u have that much pyar for the shastar that u want a big one(15 or 12 inch) or even a small one(ie 9 inch) just respect it like its a dimond ring which guru has given u from ur bday. Remember that all shastars are guru gobind singh jee pirs, treat them with love and devotion veera. love u kirpan and it wil shine.

bhul chuk maf karo

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

you should have a kirpan which suits your own style, some people prefer bigger ones, some smaller depending on their hand size and fighting style, the larger it is the harder it is to keep gupt, the smaller it is the more better your skill has to be in its use, whether u prefer "fenta" or "bichwa" yudh also plays a part in it

good luck in your search :TH: