Something to think about sangat ji !

guruji's_student

Sikh mothers gave up their children for sikhi, people asked them why give up you’re children. They replied anything for guru ji and so future generations of Sikhs will not have a price on their heads and can practice sikhi freely. What will they think of their future generations of Sikhs that they look down on? They’re most probably thinking we gave our children’s lives up for this?. They made a huge sacrifice yet the future generations of Sikhs, which is us, cannot even sacrifice their time nor sacrifice kaam (one of the 5 sins).

Guru Gobind Singh ji had it all the riches people dream of, he had a palace, a great family he sacrificed it all, all for sikhi and for his fellow Sikhs that looked up to him. Guru Ji left all his riches and was left in the jungle with torn clothes, no shoes out in the cold. He sacrificed this and a lot more, he also sacrificed his sons for SIKHI!.

Sikhs would rather die and take pain than have their kesh (hair) cut, and now Sikhs cut their hair and don’t understand about their own religion, yet they claim to be Sikh. Sikhs need to wake up, dedicate themselves and their lives to SIKHI!. Gurus, sants and other Sikhs died, sacrificed their lives and time for sikhi and future generations, AND THIS IS HOW WE REPAY THEM?

If you did not feel ashamed reading this, you have no heart.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Excellent post Jee ^_^^_^^_^

state of Sikhi in Punjab is truly depressing ... all they care about in Punjab (well my pind anyway) is 2 things:

1) trying to find ways to come abroad to western countries

2) those naujawan that have a dastaar, making sure that their turban colour matches with their shirt, and ensuring that their dastaar is all styled - they even got songs about it by Inderjit Nikku - Nikku's matching dastaar and shirt is a case in point.

it is so sad nonono.gif

Guru Bakhshish Kare pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

r>Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

hello sangat ji i wrote that and im glad everybody feels that i have done good writing it and i will continue in writing more so thanks.

Also if others sikhi is going down the drain yes its only instict to help and thats good thats what guru ji would have wanted, but remeber before judging others look at youre on sikhi!

I also feel that us sikhs need to stick together , and i feel that the protest in Bham has brought sikhs together.

FATEH SANGAT JI :TH: