magic

smartsingh24

well, he's my REAL brother, and we have the same parents! who's laughing now? LOL.gif

Your the only one laughing because you made a mistake....

We both have the same parents.... Guru Gobind Singh Ji is both of our fathers.. so that makes him my real brother... so i dont know what your talking about....

HA! so who is laughing now? you! becuase your wrong... and you have no better come back ....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vikramkhalsa

Everyone is re-hired...As for Uptej...u get to keep ur post, But u lose the privelidge to fire other assistants, because i dont think u would be a very productive assistant on your own... tongue.gif

LOL.gif lol Bachola???? who's getting married???? na joking I know bachola can mean Assistant as well I aint Jealous why does some one like me (A owner/ company manager) need be jealous???

don't take the above seriously im just playing veera

Raj bhaji im not jelous of people being Vicky's assistant the only thing im jealous about is people having more knowledge of sikhi than me and that's not even making me jealous it just gives me more insperation to learn more about Sikhi.

but people like my (u know who u r!) Bhaji are needed by me to keep me on the right track Thanks veerji :TH: for the motivation :e:

(Edited by a sweet Request)

Inder Kaur

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!