BBC RADIO 4 Listeners Lord

Jasjit

ohmy.gif

shoot that's embaressing-

i voted the odd time :wub: to say the least...

peoples... i'm the laziest person on the planet but that only took 3 seconds to vote (each time) and we would've got a much needed voice in the media

oh well... back to gorae and asian chumchae chattin ssssssssssssssugar about us as usual :@

Thats trouble with most apne people, to damn lazy to be bothered to press a few buttons in a web browser.

Then they complain they have no voice etc. Well if you want a voice you have to get off your behind and make your vote count. :@

I think it was going to be hard to win this one anyway, with Geldof running, and the whole Band Aid 20- perhaps if it was another year, in which Mr Geldof had not made such a prominent contribution, we could have had a winner. Anyway, on this occasion, to be quite honest, if we were all impartial (I guess I'm not- I placed my 5 votes for the Sikh candidate!), Geldof would probably have been our choice too- he has done a lot. However, it is a shame we missed an opportunity to raise our pprofile through sheer laziness.