HEy get all the secret info of your PC!

yahoo_king_ultra

lol, there is nothing to worry about guys, firstly all that information is avilable to all web masters, its just general info that is used to make better websites.

For example if i wanted to see which website was sending people to mywebsite i wud use that feature which says "Your Previous Web Page:"

Everything else is just general info that is used to make websites. Forexample by knowing ur screen resolution websites can be displayed properly according to indvidual's resolution.

AS for the See you hard drive and Recycled. Well then that is a lot of crap.

They can not see your C drive or Recycled bin becuase it is not accessible from the web to them. It is however accessible to you, by simply typing this command in internet explorer.

file:///C:\

Because internet explorer is tightly integrated into windows, you can use that to browse folders and u can actually type any website address in the address bar of a folder and it will go on a website.

Dont want to confuse you but what i am saying is, Dont worry and enjoy the holidays. thart website is a blag.