She Told Relatives She’d Been Raped. They Paraded Her and the Suspect.

puzzled

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

There's videos of them throwing their kids into heaps of cow dung for good luck, in one case the kid started gagging on the dung so the parent had to step in a save the kid. 

Hindus in the west are a success story, perhaps one of the best examples, but their counterparts in India still live in the 15th century.

Grey haired old ladies get raped while bathing in the Ganges by other pilgrims. 90 year old Christian nuns have been raped. They're animals. 

Women have been sexually assaulted while protesting against rape by other protestors. Can you believe that! people protesting against rape decide to sexually assault while protesting.  

I used to feel sorry for the people in that county, but gave up a few years back.

The really effed up thing is that even the oppressed communities rape and abuse. Just imagine the amount of rape and sexual abuse that takes place in the slums.  Who are you supposed to feel sorry for then ?  When the oppressed become the oppressors.   Its such a messed up contradicting country.

I bet you that the guy that raped that poor girl probably doesn't even have a toilet or running water in his house. 

Honestly, I gave up with hope in that place years ago. 

37 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

Don't these people see others as a living human being?

From what I've seen in India, people don't often treat other people like humans. 

They treat each other like animals. 

Reminds me when I went to some place of worship, everyone was eating langar and one of the "sevadars" who happened to be a " Singh" started barking at a woman while doing "sewa"  started shouting at her front of everyone right across the langar hall, top of his voice. Poor woman was reduced to tears and wiping her face with her chunni, and walked out crying. 

I was just speechless, didn't know how to digest what I just saw. 

16 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Not surprising is it, in the middle of a pandemic, 1000s dying, Indian men are sending d!ck pics to women who offered to help and provide resources. 

Mark my words, next it will be in the news that doctors and hospital staff in India are abusing female patients.