car crashesssss

Khalsa Fauji

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Anjaan's 2nd day

Dear Diary

Had a really long day today. Took the anjaanmobile out. Reversed out using the correct and safe 'mirror - signal- MAN-OVER' felt a sharp thud and scrunch as i reversed. When did they put that speedhump outside my house? On the way to aunty's saw some of the gurdwara sangat, veered into the bus lane to say 'Fateh'. The bus driver behind started to horn while i was chatting to the sangat for 10 minutes. I'm sure I don't know the bus driver but I horned anyway to say 'hello' People are so friendly nowadays although I don't think he used the right hand expression for saying hello when he went past. I horned again just to say hello. Picked up aunty, she forgot her glasses as usual..some people eh?. Aunty's quite a good driver, and we had a really good chat about what the latest punjabi dress style was in. As we were coming to a zebra crossing there were some people waiting to cross. Just then Aunty saw Nihalo massi coming from the other side and started to flash the lights and carried on going. We heard a thud at the front of the car at the zebra crossing but cos we were waving at Nihalo massi we didn't see anything. There was a scrunch and someone shouting 'arrghhhhh' Then someone said ' it's ok..it's just my leg' I couldn't see anything through the rear view mirror so I told aunty to reverse back. There was another scrunch and someone shouting' arrrghhh'. Then nothing. What the hell, we must be hearing things. Anyway 10/10 for aunty's driving. Some more successful driving like

that she should pass her test easily.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hawwwwwwwwwwww give my diary back please!!!!! i thought it was missing!!!!!

u know the other day....i was driving and smoke sort of stuff began to rise outta my bonnet so i pulled over, ther was a indian guy walkin down the road and he ws like "wassup" i told him and he goes well go open the hood il take a look & i stood ther 4 like 5minutes b4 he asked if i ws goin to open it or not, i told him i didnt know how so he had 2 get in2 my car 2 show me, then he asked if i had checked my water and i was like no where does it go? lol n then he goes have u checked ur engine oil and i thought "ah haa! i know this one!" so i told him "yeh i jst filled the car wit petrol" and he laffed soooooooooo much :| and he told me that engine oil and petrol are 2 different things! oops my bad!

hey fellow motorists have u noticed that when u pull up at a filling up station u can never level ur car with the pump?! its like one of lifes mysteries!sometimes i hav2 like drive around the station at least 10 times b4 the car is in a suitable position, 1 time i went in2 pay and the guy asked me if i was lost hahhahahahaha

leh ta daso!

im not that bad!

ok balait watch ima come 2 ur town, then u cn see i aint a bad driver! besides its not like u dont know im driving - i hav 15 inch sub, 4 6x9'z 2 crazy amps and a x-over, im lookin 2 get at least one more bass box but need boot space 4 shopping! :wub: but my dad ses "das meel duur tau aundi sundi aa"

I think parent have super ears!

My dad thinks he can hear me when im like on the other end of the block.

Mum thinks it's good cus you can hear path from far away and PUNJABI music when were going down "the new village of pakistan located in England lol.

dad goes Girls should been seen not heard, mum goes to dad sharm kar I just cracked up.

I THINKS THE LOUDER THE BETTER!!

BUT KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRIVING PHENJI CAN'T BE DOING WITH MORE CASUALTIES IN THE WORLD.

The following is a page from Anjaan's diary. The first time she drove on her own. :T:

Dear Diary

Today, i hit a tree. I have never hit a tree before today was the first one. It feels like a dream. A couple of bird eggs fell from the tree onto my windshield. i used the wipers to clean them up and the windshield got smudged. i drove off from the tree but the visibility was still poor because of the egg yolk. Road felt a bit bumpy today especially near old folks home. i am sure they dont let old people out on the street, so i mustnt worry blush.gif

i watched today on the news that someone damaged a 100 year old tree today. Punk kids, when will they grow up. Neways, good night dear diary, i must sleep. Tomrow is a going to be a long day, going to teach my aunty how to drive.

good night from Anjaan

LOL.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Gurfateh!!

Anjaan if it makes u feel any better i had my 1st crash last week(wasnt my fault, was some stupid gori who did an emergency brake because she saw a police car and got scared!!! ), but i been driving for 2 years and people hav jus been waiting for me to crash, because im pretty dangerous, the sad thing is i can't afford the premium no more no.gif anyway im going to have to resort to a cycle now, which is kinda worse because i'v broken 6 bones in the last 4 years while cycling :wub: @ oh well i guess there are just accident prone people in the world and i sypathasize for you and all the trees you hit, just try and drive bit more slowly and always wear your belt because you never know what is around the corner!!!

Gurfateh!!

Anjaan Bhenji, where do you live?

i need to know where NOT to go.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

She lives in Bull-ber-hampton. The only town where all the religions have set up their religious places just outside the town so you can pray before you go into town ohmy.gif Wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that Anjaan lives there :T:

So you are all warned, now no one who goes to Wolverhampton and has an accident with Anjaan can claim to have been 'anjaan' ( pun intended )

GurFateh

Bikramjit