car crashesssss

Khalsa Fauji

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st test i smacked a tree and 2nd test i was failed 4 speeding!

LOL.gif no offence but hitting a tree!? was it whilst you were reversing... in that case either the car had major blind spots or you did. Speeding on a driving test ... :@

Respect to Khalsa fauji (It's Taz not mr Sikhlionz by the way :wub: ) although not too sure about calling your examiner racist-

i'm not racist or nothing but mine was a jamaican woman with a reeeeeally rough brummy-jamaican accent- i swear she sucked her teeth once when i slightly cut a corner- but then again i only got 1 more minor rolleyes.gif

sorry for laffing y'all but driving's the only thing i'm good at

Phaenay u still have license? ohmy.gif

just wondering do you have blonde hair tongue.gif jk..

i dont get it... :wub: im asian; y wud i hav blonde hair? grin.gif

anways as 4 the tree.....the examiner asked me 2 do an emregency stop; when he smacked the dash board i kinda jumped and got scared and i accidentally steered 2 the left and hit the tree, but like y plant a tree in the middle of the road?!!! :@

and i dont need an optician lol i can see perfectly!! :TH:

LEH TA DASO! EMI DARI JANDEH HAU!

WELL YES INDER IMA BE COMING 2 DERBY SOON, I HAVE A COUSIN @ THE UNI...

& 2 KHALSA FAUJI....LOL I AM ALWAYS IN BIRMINGHAM! AROUND SEMTHIK AND WEST BROM, BUT NOW I HAVE A NEW JOB IN THE CITY CENTRE :TH:

LOL@BIKRAMJIT SINGH! HAHHAHAHAAH YOU ARE SO CORRECT ABOUT THE PLACES OF WORSHIP!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Yo Bhenji you know I was just joking i would never hide from another Sikhnee. i'd be proud to be seen with you! respect.gif

Sikh united

united.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

• 2 weeks later...

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

just an update -

i got pulled over the other day by cops 4 committing 3 offences! lol i ws driving under sum bridge u aint meant 2 go under plus on sum road wer u aint meant 2 drive and i cnt remember the 3rd one cus i wasnt listenin! grin.gif im meant 2 go 2 the local station now and show my licence and stuff

and the next day...

i had an accident! can u believe that?!!!

i drove int2 a concrete pillar wen i ws tryin 2 get up a multi-storey car park thing! really annoying! its the 2nd time ive crashd in that place! they shud make it bigger or somethin! :umm: @

Have a comment as well. Phanji u seem to be a very perfectionist driver seen from an indian(from India) point of view!! Excellent... but everytime I travel to India, I just wish the best for all the drivers. And same thing to you!!

Not that I wanna preach on u... But u should learn from ur many mistakes, its not easy... Or maybe u should consider to skip the car and start cyckling -save the enviorment ^_^ - if not that take the bus!! But still be careful... Isn't this a serious matter rather than funny blush.gif sowwie if I said anything wrong!!

Anyways good lucks honey!!

Check this out!!!

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/parking/play.ppa

It might help u... blush.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Hey Bhaen Jee - I don't know if you joking with the Cyber Sangat - u seriously have this many accidents/driving problems - man, that is incredible!!! ohmy.gif

Still, despite all these crashes, driving offences, etc., at least Waheguru protects his Pyarae children!!!!! pray.gif

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

• 1 month later...

sangat ji i had another accident today!!

i was trying to park and this delivery van was in the way and i reversed right into its side, i heard that horrible crushing noise (its so familiar now) what are cars made of?! i wish they would not break so easily but rather BRAKE more easily!

i did not stop to survey the damage as luckily the driver was in some shop so i drove down the road and parked somewhere else and pretended i had nothing to do with it though i think my back light will be indicative of the fact that perhaps i was somehow involved....and to make matters worse...the van driver was a nice guy for when i walked past he smiled at me and said hello! made me feel so much worse!

no.gif

oh well!!!!