car crashesssss

Khalsa Fauji

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The very 1st time I sat behind the steering wheel...

Sometime in December 1999. Went to a lake with 2 friends coz we were bored in the winter break. They asked me to try driving the Dodge Ram GMC truck (remember, I had never driven ever before!). So I tried...

and

got confused between brakes and accelerator

:| ohmy.gif

result : I banged the truck into a fence and wasn't wearing seatbelt. My head + face hit the steering wheel with full impact (no I did not go crazy for a month after that) and for a moment I thought I had either broken my nose or my teeth, or maybe I was dead!! Surprisingly nothing happened except a small and unnoticeable swelling under my eye which vanished in a few days.

So, whenever you drive, don't try experimenting unless you hate your life!

ummm...and I wasn't experimenting, coz I don't hate my life!

The following is a page from Anjaan's diary. The first time she drove on her own. :T:

Dear Diary

Today, i hit a tree. I have never hit a tree before today was the first one. It feels like a dream. A couple of bird eggs fell from the tree onto my windshield. i used the wipers to clean them up and the windshield got smudged. i drove off from the tree but the visibility was still poor because of the egg yolk. Road felt a bit bumpy today especially near old folks home. i am sure they dont let old people out on the street, so i mustnt worry blush.gif

i watched today on the news that someone damaged a 100 year old tree today. Punk kids, when will they grow up. Neways, good night dear diary, i must sleep. Tomrow is a going to be a long day, going to teach my aunty how to drive.

good night from Anjaan