promise to God

Guest xyz

Once I made a promise to god I asked him for something and made a promise that the day it will be completed I will complete my promise but now I don't want that to happen can I take my Promise back from God?

Not sure about your particular situation.  But sometimes we ask for things that we think are right for us. However maharaj has an even bigger plan for us but we screw it up by asking for something else. Something I learned the hard way…be careful what you wish for.

On 8/18/2021 at 6:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

But sometimes we ask for things that we think are right for us. However maharaj has an even bigger plan for us

Yes.. found it to be true when searching for a job, after loads of rejection  I ended with something much better than I could have dreamed of

Trust Guru Sahib ???

On 8/16/2021 at 9:07 PM, Guest xyz said:

Once I made a promise to god I asked him for something and made a promise that the day it will be completed I will complete my promise but now I don't want that to happen can I take my Promise back from God?

yes i think so.  God is merciful and understanding.  You are just like a child to Him.