Am I without Guru??

rKr

Thanks for all your thoughts my dear brothers and sisters...

Just to add - I have only recently re-discovered the path of my Guru Sahib - and my ultimate goal is to beg for forgiveness, and for Amrit - I so want to taste that sweetness - I know the mind really prevents one from walking the path, which is why I am here... to bring my mind this way; so that it sees no other, hears no other and wants no other.

My ultimate aim is of course to give my head to Guru Sahib, I know my life will not be fulfilled until that moment - I need and want to enrol in that School of my Guru's - and make my way onto that battlefield.

But until that moment, I felt I should work my way, take the preliminary exams, and training necessary for me to undertake these roles.

Two years ago, I wouldn't have given Guru Ji a second glance - how I'm greatful that Mahraj has had such kirpa that i'm here now... Thank you all so much for your words, and guidance, one can only seek this from sangat - and Guru Sahib themselves.

I hope that one day very soon, I will be posting a message on this forum as the true Daughter of Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj... Only Akal Purukh know's if and when that day will come.... pray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

Vaheguru...Vaheguru...Vaheguru

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

THAT IS SO WRONG, GUROO SAHIB IS FOR EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT RELIGION

I agree with veer ji god is for all even those who don't believe in god, god believe's in them. ^_^

Just stay true, be pure and don't worry about what others say,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Remember this, LOVE is the deciding Factor that creates the Relationship between Guru and Deciple. You can take Amrit a thousand times if there is no Love, then the bond has not been created. Taking Amrit when you are in Love has to be the most transforming experience. Love has no pre-requisites. It happens to anyone, anywhere at any time. If in your heart there is Love towards your Guru, then the Bond has alraedy been created. Does that person know what is in your heart towards the Guru? He sees your outward shell and judges you without knowing the depth of your heart. Just as easily one mistakes a Fake Sadhu for a Real one because he sees the outside appearence of him wearing a Bhagwa Chola. The Connection between Deciple and Guru is the Connection of the Hearts, the bond is created by Love and Love Alone.