Mona Sikh Seeking Answers

TruthSikhr

Sat Sri Akal to All,

I would like to start with the premise that I do not wish to offend anybody but I have critical questions as a mona sikh looking to develop my faith deeper and I've started learning gurmukhi.

I hope you can all guide me on the path. 
Here's some critical questions I have around Sikhi that I need clarification on please. If you could provide sources also so I can fact check I would sincerely appreciate it. 

Q. What times are the 3 main prayers performed between and how long do they take to recite? I work within the technology sector across different time zones and I struggle for time with a new born and I'd like to know if there are mandatory banis I can recite in times where I struggle for time and how long would each take to recite? 
Q. What is the sikh stance on profits of the Abrahamic faiths? Please reply with validity of each mentioned profit; mohammed, jesus, moses, soliman, noah, abraham, adam. 
Q. Are there any specific eye witness accounts of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Travels from non sikh sources?
Q. I recognise we must provide reverence to all sikh guru ji's, but why do we have Kirtans chanting guru ji's names e.g. Guru Ram das ko mili badai; surely we should only praise God and not have Kirtans for gurus, as this would go against what Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached. 
Q. Why do people pray to pictures of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji as though he is God, when idol worship is prohibited in Sikhi. I have witnessed this quite often, and I'm informed it's a way to pray to God (specifically citing Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is God). 
Q. Is  Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji a profit (I understand he is a guru) but I get different answers from my sikh brothers. I'm not sure if Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is a spiritual master, a devine profit or similar to Jesus as God on earth in the flesh. Sikhs I've spoken to say he is the light of God, but I struggle to understand this concept. Does that mean God sent Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji with a revelation and he became a profit or he was a part of God and sent to mankind? 
Q. I struggle with the concept of when we die we go to the court where your deeds are read and witnesses are Guru Hargobind Ji, If I'm not mistaken, please correct me If I am wrong? What about the other gurus, are they not present? And what about followers of other faiths will they be judged in the same court as sikhs? If they do (followers of other faiths) how will they relate to the gurus? The reason I ask is because Jewish people claim they are the chosen ones and only God will come to them similarly with Islam and Christianity. 
Q. Are there any sects of Sikhism that follow just what Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached and not the other gurus? My paradigm is if Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji received revelation I want to follow him not the other gurus who may have been influenced by social environmental factors. This leads me to the sub question:
|_ Q. If Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was surrounded by / and in congregation with Muslims including Bhai Mardana day-to-day, is there a possibility that the later gurus through persecution incorporated Hindu doctrine a long the way. 
Q. How do we know conclusively that what  Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji preached was not changed a long the way through theater gurus? 
Q. I recognise the heinous atrocities commited by the moghul tyrants against the gurus, but why do we have events and  kathas etc on the Shahids of the panth. Surely this is a form of polytheism? And we should focus on the bani instead of on the atrocities that happened. If I relate this to Islam for instance, the sunni school of thought don't consider those (shiha) Muslims who hit themselves as a symbolic sign of reverence to atone for the murder of their imam Ali, If I'm not mistaken. 
Q. Are there any specific citations on reincarnation and how the process works in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

Sat Sri Akal to All, I advise all people seeking knowledge to refrain from posting on this forum. There are two gentlemen that respond who are Immature and lack knowledge. If you are genuinely seeking answers to queries, approach your local gurdwara. Pray for these two individuals, they are imposters who ridicule you because they have deficiencies in knowledge. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh. 

46 minutes ago, TruthSikhr said:

Sat Sri Akal to All, I advise all people seeking knowledge to refrain from posting on this forum. There are two gentlemen that respond who are Immature and lack knowledge. If you are genuinely seeking answers to queries, approach your local gurdwara. Pray for these two individuals, they are imposters who ridicule you because they have deficiencies in knowledge. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh. 

Wants to say Guru Angad Dev Ji wasn't a Guru but is studying Gurmukhi...and wants to say I'm lacking knowledge? Sit down bro and stick to getting your <banned word filter activated> beat on one forum or the other.