NAGAR KIRTAN!!!

T1G£R $1NGH

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

khalsa ji i am informing the sangat that next week a nagar kirtan is being held in coventry for the celebrations of guru gobind singh ji's birthday!!!

The nagar kirtan is being done by nanaksar gurdwara and i hope everyone will be able to come and make it a succesfull nagar kirtan!!!

Approx start 9.30. the nagar kirtan will leave gurdwara nanaksar, foleshill road.

please sadhsangat ji try and come!!!

Any other information please do not hesitate to email me!!!

BHULL CHUKK MAAF KARNEE! grin.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I hdon't like going to this nagar keertan, they do so much beadbi of Guru Jee.

First off all, at the nagar keertan, they have dhol players who are playing the dhol and girls who don't have their head covered dancing in from of the float which has Guru Granth Sahib Jee's saroop in.

Second of all, they have this float which has a picture of Guru Gobind Singh Jee and on the other side they have a picture of Baba meeha Singh and this float rotates, this indicates that baba meeha Singh is on the same level of Guru Gobind Singh. Even though Baba Meeha Singh has left this world, he was a true Sant which he even said "I am lower that Guru Gobind Singh," but his people did'nt listen to him. Even in the divan hall, they have a picture of Baba Meeha Singh on a chair directly under Guru Gobind Singh Jee's picture and directly in line with the Guru Granth Sahib Jee, which is totally wrong.

Baba Meeha Singh gave his gadhee to Sant Baba Harneck Singh and this man is very corrupt. He mainly lives in Canada, but is in England, Coventry for the nagar keertan. In the last nagar keertan I seen him directly with own eyes dancing with women in front of the float. This man has a mansion oppoiste the gurdwhara which is worth a lot of money. He also has many other mansions in canada. He has also gone to court for misspending the gurdwhara's money.

What ever I said wrong please forgive me. Phul chuck maaf karni

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

khalsa ji,

i was just informing the sangat about the nagar kirtan.

but i am aware of all this as i myself was their at their last nagar kirtan!!

i am frm coventry so i thought i would invite sangat frm outside to come along!!!

bhull chuff maff karnee

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

This was'nt aimed at you veer jee, i was just informing the sangat of my past experiences at the nagar kirtan which were not very good. But very nice of you inviting all the sangat outside of coventry, to attend this nagar keertan.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

First off all, at the nagar keertan, they have dhol players who are playing the dhol and girls who don't have their head covered dancing in from of the float which has Guru Granth Sahib Jee's saroop in.

can't someone tell those people prior to the nagar keertan that they're not supposed to be doing that?

jus a quick reply, the 'mansion' opposite the gurdwara DOES NOT belong to 'baba' harneck singh ji. baba meehan singh ji used to reside ther when they were still alive.

i went to gatka display recently and they had a dholi ther to keep a beat, and as far as im aware the dholi present was supposed to keep a beat for the gatka that is shown during the nagar kirtan.

and yes the last time ther was nagar kirtan in cov, ther was alot beadi done (with regards to girls and guys dancing in front of maharaj ji). that is 1 of the reasons that ther has not been a nagar keertan for a number of years in cov (as far as i am aware). hopefully this year will be different (waheguru ji ki kirpa).

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Me and some singhs tried to stop these people dancing, but they just look at you thinking your a militant were not. Not many amritdharies from the other gurdwhara attend this nagar keertan. Also they do thaalia to keertan, which is also wrong.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!