• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

:| :| :|

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank UnitedSikhs for giving me so much respect (which I don't think I deserved). But please veerjeez/bhenjeez, I am still only a beginner and am not totally strict about my Sikh livelihood. I don't want anyone to look upto me as I know I am only a dirt bag. These prestigious titles like "youth of the week" scare me no.gif as I am

more than sure I aint worth them :wub: .

Veer, you serve as inspiration - why? Because we're all walking that path, and knowing that you have not yet even fulfilled your own desires in Sikhi, not yet accomplished your own goals, yet still carry the saroop you do, the message you do and the nimerta you do means that we too know that we're able to walk towards Guru Sahib with you side by side.

Vell done puthur (as my pops would say LOL.gif )

:wub: :@:@:@:@

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank UnitedSikhs for giving me so much respect (which I don't think I deserved). But please veerjeez/bhenjeez, I am still only a beginner and am not totally strict about my Sikh livelihood. I don't want anyone to look upto me as I know I a

m only a dirt bag. These prestigious titles like "youth of the week" scare me no.gif as I am more than sure I aint worth them :wub: .

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veer Ji being a child of Guru Gobind Singh Ji you should never call your self anything but a Sikh / Khalsa. Everyone is respecting you for what you have done for yourself and Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Doing what you have done, to start again and once again reunite with sikhi is a very hard thing to do I am still on this voyage and hope some day I know more about my sikhi than I do today

So please bhaji do not put yourself down in our eyes or in your own just be proud

Inder Kaur

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Paaji's story is inspiration!!!!

It always comes to my mind:

sB qyrI qUM sBnI iDAwieAw ]

subh thaeree thoon subhunee dhiaaeiaa

All belong to You, all meditate on you.

ijs no ik®pw krih iqin nwm rqnu pwieAw ]

jis no kirupaa kurehi thin naam ruthun paaeiaa

Those who are blessed with Your Mercy obtain the Jewel of the Naam, the Name of the Lord.

gurmuiK lwDw mnmuiK gvwieAw ]

gurumukh laadhaa munumukh guvaaeiaa

The Gurmukhs obtain it, and the self-willed manmukhs lose it.

quDu Awip ivCoiVAw Awip imlwieAw ]1]

e='color:080088'>thudh aap vishorriaa aap milaaeiaa

You Yourself separate them from Yourself, and You Yourself reunite with them again. ||1||

I can't praise Waheguroo enough!!!

Dhan Waheguroo!

Dhan Guru who unites us with Waheguroo!

Dhan Dhan Guru Ke Sikh!

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

NO WAY !!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank UnitedSikhs for giving me so much respect (which I don't think I deserved). But please veerjeez/bhenjeez, I am still only a beginner and am not totally strict about my Sikh livelihood. I don't want anyone to look upto m

e as I know I am only a dirt bag. These prestigious titles like "youth of the week" scare me no.gif as I am more than sure I aint worth them :wub: .

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

No bruv credit where it's due like YSL said you are a source of inspiration to us here. :@ It's great to read your posts on the forum and have you as a member of the cybersangat !

Gurfateh

Bikramjit

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Yes Mehtab Singh Veer you are really source of inspiration for all of us but I do agree with you that this is just beginning certainly you have to and u can do much more for Sikhi Parchar.

May guru sahib do more and more kirpa on you.

tuvadda nimana jaaya moorakh Veer Bhupender Singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!