AKHAND JAAP LEICESTER

Nama Singh

Gurfateh Ji

Young Sikhs (Leicester) are in the process of organsing an Akhand Naam Jaap to take place following our weekly simran night (Held every Friday in Leicester) on Friday 4th Feb 2005 for twelve hours through til Saturday 5th Feb 2005.

This would be a good chance to bring together Young Sikhs regional groups from across the UK, and also give Young Sikhs a chance to collectively raise funds for the Tsunami Appeal.

Could any Young Sikhs who would like to take part in the actual Simran please mail me direct - or let me know of any jathe you may think will be interested in doing Simran/keertan on the night.

The Simran night divan will go ahead as normal, with reheras sahib, and then viakiya of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Followed by the arambh of 12 hours of naam simran done by Young Sikhs in hour slots.

We would like to get advertising started for the said event asap, so I would be grateful if you could contact me asap.

Please can all interested jathe mail me or call me on 07984 865 173.

Gustaphi maaf.

Young Sikhs Leicester

We've had a few much appreciated phone calls from brothers and sisters who wish to do seva on the day, and before also...

We need more, sangat ji, we have to show we can join forces and collectively raise money for such a needy cause and also fill our souls with anand of Simran, the name of our lord...

Please do get in touch.