ASTROLOGY???

"princess"

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ok ive got no relevant point 2 make here but one time i was bored at work so i started reading the very well renowned "sun" newspaper in the staff canteen rolleyes.gif anywayyyyyysssss....i read my horoscope and sum mystic meg woman had said "door number 26 will prove lucky 4 u" and that day my daddy bought a new house - number 26 - so i thort that ws kinda freaky - or maybe jst a coincidence!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It seems like a coincidence. You got to look at it like this. 6,000,000,000 people on the planet, only 12 star signs so roughly there are 500,000,000 people with the same star sign as you. Now what's the likelihood that out of this 500,000,000 people that something will happen that day related to the number 26, not all the people but a small percentage of them and these are the people who will then say 'wow..there must be something in this astrology thing'

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Usually horoscopes are so vague that hey work for anyone!

try reading any of the other ones and you'll notice thta quite a few of them works for you as well, even though your not that sign :wub:

and yesh it's defnetly Bipran ki reet

anyways please listne to the file posting in daas' previous post blush.gif

WHY WASTE TIME AND MONEY on unnecessary entanglement

it doens't MATTER what the future is reserving for you - what will happen will happen, you cannot prevent it!

What you CAN do is read the hukam and act :@

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i dunno i havnt really ever thought that it was bad and i can see where yr comin from wen yr sayin stuff about the whole thing in magazines and newspapers bein so generalised that it can apply to anyone

But yeh i have paid astrologists a few times but then its not that generalised they can name ppl and tell u personal stuff that u havent told anyone which i dnt think is by luck! Somethin is there!

i dunno i jus dont know

But yeh i have paid astrologists a few times but then its not that generalised they can name ppl and tell u personal stuff that u havent told anyone which i dnt think is by luck! Somethin is there!

i dunno i jus dont know

rolleyes.gif

Is it going to help us achieve Waheguru??

Todays Hukam Nama :::

DHANAASAREE, FOURTH MEHL:

I am blind, totally blind, entangled in corruption and poison. How can I walk on the Guru’s Path? If the True Guru, the Giver of peace, shows His kindness, He attaches us to the hem of His robe. || 1 || O Sikhs of the Guru, O friends, walk on the Guru’s Path. Whatever the Guru says, accept that as good; the sermon of the Lord, Har, Har, is unique and wonderful. || 1 || Pause || O Saints of the Lord, O Siblings of Destiny, listen: serve the Guru, quickly now! Let your service to the True Guru be your supplies on the Lord’s Path; pack them up, and don’t think of today or tomorrow. || 2 || O Saints of the Lord, chant the chant of the Lord’s Name; the Lord’s Saints walk with the Lord. Those who meditate on the Lord, become the Lord; the playful, wondrous Lord meets them. || 3 || To chant the chant of the Lord’s Name

, Har, Har, is the longing I long for; have Mercy upon me, O Lord of the world-forest. O Lord, unite servant Nanak with the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; make me the dust of the feet of the Holy. || 4 || 4 ||

^_^

Taken from: http://www.sgpc.net/hukumnama/index.asp

Astrological events INFLUENCE you (if you let them), but they do NOT Dictate your destiny. We should not confuse the real Astrology with the modern Horoscopes type we find in the newspapers. Nor should we just reject it as false, the Art has been around since the time of Rishis. It is no small thing. The Art takes years or even lifetimes to Master, it is not only mathametical but also spiritual. Very few remain who know the true art of Astrology. Linda Goodman was one of those who was an Astrologer yet she was liberated thru her path.

Why shouldn't make things black or white. Continue the path laid before you with all your heart, but if from the corner of your eye you view a path which is contradicts your path do not accuse of it of being False. The Doctor has prescribed you your medicine based on his diagnosis of 'you' and if you he tells you to behave yourself from certain foods, drinks etc, then there must be a reason. If you see someoen else relishing in those items which were banned from you. Do not point fingers and accuse others for indulging. The Divine Doctor prescribes all sorts of medicines for his patients.

ok i understand what ur say about things being balck and white, but I thinnk this leads to the same old.

1 min we complain about adverts in panjabi papers, then I see these people in so called sikhi saroop in central london going to gora to read the palm. its so embarasing,

bhai sahib tada matha bara chamka da, im like thats not the only thing thats gone shine in a minute :wub: @

ok i understand what ur say about things being balck and white, but I thinnk this leads to the same old.

1 min we complain about adverts in panjabi papers, then I see these people in so called sikhi saroop in central london going to gora to read the palm. its so embarasing,

bhai sahib tada matha bara chamka da, im like thats not the only thing thats gone shine in a minute :wub: @

If one Understands, Absorbs, Accepts what the Guru is trying to say, there is no reason to go to a palmist. It is out of our desire to know our Future in hopes to Control it that some seek out Astrologers. Man is Lost in the midst of his turmoils and tries to regain control of his life thru the foretold future by Palmists or by gaining some insight into the problems in his ilfe. Instead of seeking the real Cure, he seeks a temporary patch to sustain his illusion of his world.

The Guru Granth Sahib mentions many times the Pre-written destiny upon the Fore-Head of the Seekers.

gur qy mhlu prwpqy ijsu iliKAw hovY miQ ]1]

One who has such destiny written on his forehead enters the Mansion of the Lord`s Presence, through the Guru. ||1||

gur qy mhlu prwpqy ijsu iliKAw hovY miQ ]1][/color]

Your destiny is prewritten on your forehead. Now who can actually read and interpet this. It is not the fault of Astrology that there exists those who exploit people.

Actually there was a thread on this forum pertaining to destiny written on your forehead. There actually is something written on the skull that's kinda visible, but it's not anything we can understand.... Destiny, or just line? grin.gif Ain't up to me to decide, but I'm just saying, the number of times destiny and forehead are mentioned in gurbani, I think there's more than just a coincidence going on here......