ASTROLOGY???

"princess"

Guru Fateh ji ...

I feel it has some value as it is also a part of God's creation but its not that powerful compared to the Charan thoor of Sangat ... better use our energy and attention for seva and simran

Our final destination is Akal Purakh so y waste time materialistic things .... rolleyes.gif

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa !

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh !!

thats freaky. i was thinkin bout this stuff last nite.

APDJ... i think she means should we believe in Astrology.. like do the structure of the stars have the power to predict our future? Do the signs of the zodiac live up to their predictions?

i personally believe that Guru Nanak Dev Jee didnt tell us not to believe in them... Guru Jee just told us not to waste your life by living by them. We each have the power to make or break our destiny. This is dependent on our karam. Its based on our actions and how we live our life. For example, if you have someone who live their life and die as a crook and cheat, then he maybe reborn with a fatal destiny where he will, according to his destiny, live a life of sadness and lonliness and he may face MANY punishments HOWEVER, if throughout his reincarnated life, he is able to Jap Naam and live his life as truly as possible, those punishments will be reduced dramatically... its all about our karams in this life and the past.

Yes, i think astrology does signify a number of things but those who follow such things wont be able to achieve Mukhti

Bhul chuk maaf

my [personal view is its all a load of (how the english say) Bollacks. its rubbish people will waste so much time and money onit, then it leads to superstition and stuff which then leads to anti gurmat, jadoo tunai, and that crape.

personally im against it.

imean im not gone win the lottery if i dont play it, <_< I just say ask guroo before u do something, and what ever happens its for the best. it was in his Hukaam. ^_^

Fateh,

I've asked someone this question and this was their reply more or less...

It is not fake, there is something in astrology, however, if God has decided something for your life, even though u know it u can't change it, most people want to know so that they can be careful or try to avoid certain things, however if God has decided its going to happen to you, its going to happen, and you can't do nething to stop it (except paath and only if God feels that it should be stopped).

So believe it if you want but dont base ur life on it....

Pul Chuk Maaf

my [personal view is its all a load of (how the english say) Bollacks. its rubbish people will waste so much time and money onit, then it leads to superstition and stuff which then leads to anti gurmat

Yeh I agree....i think believing in it is birpan ki reet....only person you need to believe in is Sri Guru Granth Sahib, wahegurus light on this world ^_^

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ok ive got no relevant point 2 make here but one time i was bored at work so i started reading the very well renowned "sun" newspaper in the staff canteen rolleyes.gif anywayyyyyysssss....i read my horoscope and sum mystic meg woman had said "door number 26 will prove lucky 4 u" and that day my daddy bought a new house - number 26 - so i thort that ws kinda freaky - or maybe jst a coincidence!