New SaintSoldiers websites

V

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

For all you Saintsoldiesr loves (the site which can never be replaced)

a new site has been released called

neverforget84.com

it's really good check it out :wub:

(i'm unfortunatly not invovled with it :wub: )

pray.gif

Good work Singho :TH:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

admin note: akaal productions

one of the memebers is our very own taksali singh

Intresting how this is the same "Taksali Singh" who encourages the "nang" way of thinking.

in an email "Taksali SIngh wrote

WJKKWJKP!

Have u actually been to any of the talks that have already been given? If so what were they like? If not i suggest u go to one...u might learn something...dont listen to rumours...and speak to the guy for yourself...Sikhi teaches us to see the good in everybody. Dhan Guroo Naanak Daev Jee!

Intresting how he has an 84 website.

Intresting how this is the same "Taksali Singh" who encourages the "nang" way of thinking.

WJKKWJKP!

Have u actually been to any of the talks that have already been given? If so what were they like? If not i suggest u go to one...u might learn something...dont listen to rumours...and speak to the guy for yourself...Sikhi teaches us to see the good in everybody. Dhan Guroo Naanak Daev Jee!

Is someone quotign out of context grin.gif

If Nang way of thinking en

courages you to listen to someone instead of rumours.

THen add me to the list as well, I encourage you to read what he says and THEN make a judgement, or listen to someone you really trust. But unfortunatly it doesn't.

Trust me, Knowing him personally and after having met him, he's the last one you'd call a nang :wub:

judging without knowing?

bhull chukk maaf :nihungsmile:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

QUOTE (Singhstah @ Jan 15 2005, 11:11 AM)

WJKKWJKP!

Hmmm interesting...maybe taksali singh can enlighten us grin.gif

WJKKWJKP!

The statement that I said WAS about the Niddar Singh talks in London, I am not going to hide from the fact that I did say those things. But I am I wrong in believing that Guroo Saahib says We should not look at others faults?? I am strongly against Anti-Gurmat Parchaar! BUT I WILL stand up for those that are being wrongly accused or slandered. I have been and spoken to Niddar Singh and I feel that the Shastar Vidiya he teaches is very practical...his views may not appeal to me but it doesn't stop me from willing to learn the art.

If your school/college/uni teacher cuts his hair, drinks, smokes, eats meat and possibly doesn't even believe in God or Guroo...do you stop going to school/college/uni???

Get out of the Rat Race of thinking IM BETTER THAN SO AND SO coz lets face it...if you cant see God in ALL...then you cant see God AT ALL!

The website www.NeverForget84.com is out and it was designed, before SaintSoldiers.net went down. One of the other Singhs helping with the site has good links with SaintSoldiers.net and they were very supportive.

The website will be updated frequently so keep checking back...May the True Guroo save His Guroo Khalsa Panth!

Guroo Raakhaa!

WJKKWJKP!

thanks for replying,

but it doesnt make sence, Niddar takes the piss out of taksal and its Jathadars, on the last talk he took the piss out of Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji.

he promotes cutting of kesh and basically took the piss saying kesh are not important to die over, and reffered to in detail of Sant Baba Kartar Singh Ji Jathadar of Damadami Taksal.

is it just me or is calling your sef Taksali and snatan not making sence.